Henry Creel ~ ...And Forever (Always Part Two)

*I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE* *CREDIT TO IMAGE OWNER*

Pairing: Henry Creel x Fem!Reader with powers

Word Count: 5.5k

Warnings: SMUT. 18 +. Kind of Season 4 SPOILERS. Mild language. Mentions of blood and violence. Please let me know if I missed anything!

a/n: So, again, I decided to kind of combine two requests.  @TokoyamiChan asked for a 001/Henry smut, and a lot of you wanted a part two of Always . So, I took it upon myself to give you both lol.  I hope that this is what you were looking for!  I did leave this one open for a part three so let me know if you want one.  I know I mentioned in my last post that I'm packing to travel, so it may take me a little longer to get requests out.  Well, my flight is this week so just be aware of that lol.  Anyway, so I've been meaning to give someone a shoutout, but I keep forgetting!  My friend DBM1912 is a great writer, and she has a few Stranger Things stories that you should go read.  She is also working on a Motley Crue story that is super good.  She's away right now, so she won't be updating for a bit, but you should still go check out her stuff and be ready for when she does update!  My next post will be an Eddie Munson x Male!Reader story (YAY FINALLY!!!), so be ready for that.  I've also been thinking of posting some of the songs I enjoy writing to...let me know if you want a little sneak peek into my writing playlist.  And, as always, thank you so so much for the support!

§

The alarm clock sitting on the nightstand beeped, alerting that it was time to get up. You stretched a little letting the soft sheets rub over your bare skin, and a tiny groan fell from your lips as you reached your arms over your head and extended your legs. That's when Henry's arm tightened around your torso. You rolled over and nuzzled into his chest. A small smile pulled at your lips when you looked into his sterling blue eyes. There was no other way you wanted to wake up.

For the past few months, every morning was the same. The alarm would go off a whole hour before you were supposed to report to your place of duty for the day. It allowed you enough time to get dressed, sneak back to your room, and get ready for the day. You hated sneaking around, but there was no other way. From day one, Brenner made it pretty clear that none of his orderlies or test subjects were allowed to be in a relationship. But that didn't stop you and Henry. Although, you were certain that he was starting to figure out your little secret from how he was treating the two of you. His once tolerable abuse was becoming worse as the days went by. Almost every night, you would sneak into Henry's room and have to heal new wounds that Brenner placed on his body. Henry told you it wasn't necessary, but you couldn't help yourself. You would never let him suffer.

Henry smiled down at you and pecked your nose.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said, voice rough with sleep.

Your stomach did a tiny flip at the sound. Even after all those months, the sound of his voice in the morning was something you didn't think you'd ever get used to.

"Good morning. I should probably get back to my room."

Henry groaned and pouted.

"Five more minutes."

You gave him a sympathetic smile.

"I can't, baby," you said before getting out of Henry's bed and pulling your clothes back on.

Henry leaned up onto one of his elbows, watching your every move. You could feel his eyes on you as you buttoned your shirt and then moved to find your pants.

"What if I told you I found a way to get us out of here?" He suddenly asked.

You scoffed.