Nancy Wheeler Imagine- Not So Drunken Stupor

*I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS POSTED* *CREDIT TO GIF OWNERS*

This was another imagine requested from my Tumblr.  Enjoy reading it!

Warnings: None

Pairing: Nancy Wheeler x F!Reader

You chewed on the end of your pencil as you stared at the back of Nancy's head. Her wavy brown hair hung loosely around her neck. Your eyes traveled the length of her elegantly sitting figure before you heard Mr. Thompson call your name. "Miss Y/LN?" His monotonous voice said. Your eyes shot up and the pencil that was between your teeth fell, "Huh?" Mr. Thompson gave you an irritated look as the students around you began to snicker. "Can you tell me what the answer is to number seven?" He asked motioning to the textbook open on your desk. You looked down at the book to see the wrong page looking back. "Uh," you dragged as your eyes frantically searched the surrounding desks for the question. Mr. Thompson raised his eyebrows impatiently awaiting your response. As you felt your breathing grow shallow, you heard a whisper come from in front of you. "The answer is 'C' and we're on page 209." You looked up from your book to see Nancy smiling back at you urging you to answer. "Um," you began hesitantly, "C?" Mr. Thompson turned his back to the class and wrote the letter 'C' on the board, "Correct. Good job Miss Y/L/N." You let out a breath of relief before returning to fawning over Nancy.

When the bell rang releasing everyone for the day, you gathered your stuff and waited for Nancy. The two of you had met each other last year after Barb went missing. Nancy was a wreck and you helped her cope with the loss of a really close friend. Lucky for you, the two of you had grown close and soon became best friends. When junior year rolled around, both of you were swapping schedules and planning where to sit for lunch. You knew that Nancy and you were best friends, but ever since you got to really know her your feelings began to grow. Her kind heart and brave nature drew you closer and closer. Although you never told her, you couldn't deny the feelings you had for her. However, not wanting to ruin your friendship, you kept those feelings bottled up inside. You and Nancy walked side by side down the hall towards her locker. "So, Y/N," she began with a mischievous smile, "did you hear about Jennifer's Halloween party tonight?" You leaned against the wall next to Nancy's locker and watched her. "Yes, Nancy, I did hear about it. Why are you asking?" You asked already knowing why she was questioning you. She shut her locker and turned to you, "Well, are you going?" Your eyes rolled, "Nancy, we've already been over this. I don't do parties and you know that." She sent you a pout as the two of you began walking towards the parking lot. "Yes, I know, but this is a Halloween party!" She gave you a sad look, "It's totally different from other parties." You held the door open for her, "There's going to be alcohol, music, dancing, and a house full of drunk teenagers. How is that so different from other parties?" Nancy walked through and sent you a cheeky grin, "It's different because instead of it being a house full of regularly dressed drunk teenagers it'll be a house full of drunk teenagers in costumes. Definitely different." As you approached her car you chuckled, "Honestly Nancy? That's the only thing?" She unlocked her car and threw her bag in the backseat before giving you another pout. "Y/N," she began, "please come with me. You can dress up as Ariel from Footloose like you wanted. I know you got everything for the costume already." You stared at her sad expression and gave an annoyed groan, "God Nancy, why do you always do this?" A small smile pulled at her lips, "Is that a yes?" You scowled at her before grunting and saying, "Yeah I guess." Her face lit up at your response, "Yay!" She shouted as she pulled you into a quick hug. "Okay, I have to go home and start getting ready, but I'll see you at Jennifer's at 8:00 sharp!" You watched as she hopped into her car and gave a small wave as she rolled out of the parking lot before walking to your car.

8:00pm came around faster than you had hoped. You looked over yourself in the mirror and sighed before heading out. When you rolled up to Jennifer's house there was absolutely no-where to park. Her entire driveway was filled as was her lawn. You drove down another block before pulling off to the side of the road and walking back to her house. The music was loud as were all of your peers. You could tell that most of the people around you already drunk, but you paid no mind to them as you made your way into the house. Cigarette smoke hung low creating a hallucinatory haze. Teenagers dressed up as cats and various movie characters danced erratically around you. Finally finding the kitchen you ducked into a corner of the room. Your eyes searched the crowds of people hoping to find Nancy somewhere. You looked down to your boots for a split second and when you looked up Nancy was standing in front of you. "Wow," she said taking in your costume, "you look amazing!" A small blush crept onto your cheeks, "Thanks, I like your costume too. Very cute!" Nancy smiled at your compliment before taking your hand in hers. A rush of butterflies erupted in your stomach at the feeling of her hand holding yours. "Let's get something to drink!" She shouted over the loud music. You nodded as she led you over to the punch bowl. She poured two cups and handed one to you before downing hers. Your eyes grew big at her drinking abilities earning a laugh from her. "Tonight, let's just be crazy! Let's do whatever we want and get drunk and dance! Okay?" She shouted to make sure you could hear her. You bit your lip at her suggestion and nodded before you also quickly emptied your cup.

The night began to pass by as you and Nancy drank cup after cup of spiked punch. Before you knew it, you and Nancy were flailing around in the living room together to "Girls on Film" by Duran Duran. You stared at her dancing figure admiring her carelessness. The way her thin arms raised over her head as she bounced from one foot to the other. Your mind was swirling from the alcohol you had consumed making it hard to think straight anymore. Not thinking about what you were doing, you grabbed Nancy's hand getting her attention. "I need to talk to you." You said seriously. She gave you a confused look, but followed you when you began to walk away. You found an empty bedroom and entered it closing and locking the door once Nancy and you were both in. "What's wrong?" Nancy slurred as she sat down on the bed. You took a deep breath and tried your best to clear your foggy mind. "Nancy," you began, "I haven't been very honest with you." Nancy cocked her head to the side, but didn't say anything. Pacing back and forth, you yanked on your jean jacket in aggravation. "I have been keeping a very important secret from you for a while now and I feel like it is time for me to tell you." You said with a hiccup. Nancy giggled at your frantic behavior, "Y/N, why don't you come sit down next to me?" She patted the spot next to her urging you to join her. You let out a breath as you sat down and faced her. Her big blue eyes stared at you in anticipation. You held her gaze before letting your eyes take in her beautiful figure. Her tiny hands clutching onto each other in her lap, her chest rapidly rising and falling under your stare, and her pink plump lips slightly separated. Your eyes slowly raked over her body before finally meeting with hers again. "Nancy," you breathed out as you began to slowly lean closer to her, "I feel like it is time you know how I truly feel about you." Your lips were centimeters from hers and you could feel her hurried breathing. "Tell me." She whispered to you. Your eyes darted from her eyes to her lips, "I think it would be easier to show you." You watched as she brought her bottom lip under her top teeth and bit down, "Then show me." Without hesitation, you leaned forward and closed the gap between the two of you. Your lips attached to hers before your hands moved to cup the sides of her face. Her body tensed for a second, but quickly melted into your touch. Your lips moved in perfect sync with hers as you began to get lost in the kiss. One of her hands moved to your thigh sending your heart racing. At the feeling of her hand you came back to your senses. You ripped your lips from hers, "We shouldn't." Nancy stared at you for a moment before she lunged at you reattaching your lips. You let out a quiet moan as your arms folded around her tiny frame pulling her close. Her hands held your face before they quickly moved to your hair pulling lightly. Your lips moved quickly against hers begging for more with every passing second. Finally, Nancy reluctantly pulled away out of breath. Tangled in each other's arms, you looked into her eyes and smiled. "I'll take that as you feeling the same way towards me?" You asked with a hint of sarcasm. Nancy giggled before simply nodding in response. You gave a light kiss on her forehead, "Are you going to forget about this once you come out of your drunken stupor?" Nancy nuzzled her head into your neck, "Never." With a smile, you got up and offered Nancy your hand. With a joyful grin, she took it and confidently escorted you back to the party. The rest of the night you danced with her not having a care in the world about the number of stares you were getting. A smile set onto your lips as you realized that you and Nancy were finally free.