Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut Requested- Do You Mind If I Join?

*I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS POSTED* *CREDIT TO GIF OWNERS*

I'm sorry it took so long for me to post it, but I hope you enjoy this!!

Pairing: Billy Hargrove x Reader

Warnings: Mild language and smut

*Alright, here I go again with this message, unprotected sex is a definite no no!! I didn't mention any form of birth control (i.e. condoms or the pill), but please know that it is not because I advocate unprotected sex. The lack of mention is solely to keep the flow of writing. Please always use some form of protection!*

"Oh my gosh," Nancy began putting her hands to her mouth, "that's the one." You looked over the silky black dress hanging loosely over your body. "I don't know," you said scrunching your nose, "I feel a lot more comfortable in my jeans and T-Shirt." Nancy rolled her eyes, "Y/N, he's taking you on a date. Your normal clothes just won't do." She walked up to you and put her hands on your shoulders, "The dress looks great on you. If he doesn't like it then he's crazy." You dropped your eyes with a light chuckle before looking back up to Nancy. "Alright, fine." You said sending a wide grin onto Nancy's face. She clapped her hands, "Perfect! Now sit down so I can do your hair and makeup." You shook your head before taking a seat allowing Nancy to begin.

An hour and fifteen minutes later you were standing in front of your mirror again fully done up. Your hair was up in a loose curly bun that allowed a couple of strands to fall onto your shoulders; and your angular face was accented by the natural makeup Nancy had applied. "Perfect." Nancy said giving you a reassuring smile just as a loud knock came from your front door. Nancy's eyes widened as she began to gather all of her things, "That must be him! You go ahead and I'll make sure I lock the door when I leave. Don't worry I'll wait until you two are down the street." You laughed, "Thanks Nancy. I'll let you know how it goes tonight." Nancy nodded and quickly waved you out of your bedroom. As you descended the stairs, your heart began to beat faster and faster. When you opened the door, a wide smile spread across your lips. Standing in front of you was your handsome boyfriend of 5 months, Billy Hargrove. You stared at him for a moment and he did the same to you. Your eyes traveled over his tight jeans to his red shirt with the top two buttons casually undone. His black leather jacket hung over his shoulders and his hair was a wave of curls. When your eyes finally met his, you bit your lip. "You clean up nicely." You said with a smirk. He chuckled, "Thanks. You're not too bad yourself." The two of you shared a laugh before Billy stuck his hand out to you. "Are you ready for our date?" He asked giving you a wink. You took his hand and shut the door behind you, "Of course I'm ready." He sent you a smile before leading you to his Camaro where you got into the passenger side and him into the driver side. The car gave a loud roar before Billy took off down your road.

"Shoot to Thrill" by AC/DC was playing on the radio as Billy drove towards your mysterious destination. You and him sang along obnoxiously as Hawkins passed by in a blur. When you were just outside of Hawkins, he pulled into a parking spot in front of a restaurant. Billy took the key out of the ignition and turned to you. "We're here." He said with a nervous smile. You chuckled, "Don't be nervous Billy. This night is going to be great." He shut his eyes for a moment and you could see the stress leaving his body. When he reopened them, you gave him a reassuring smile. "Are you ready to go inside?" You asked. He nodded before opening his door and going to open yours. The two of you walked inside hand-in-hand and soon were sitting across from one another at a table. A tall and lanky boy made his way to your table. He smiled, "Hello, my name is Mark and I'll be your waiter for the evening. Can I get you anything to drink?" Billy used his hand and motioned for you to order first. "I'll have a sweet tea please." You said to the boy. He nodded before Billy ordered his drink. "And I'll have a Coke." He said. As the boy walked away you looked around. "This is a really nice restaurant Billy." You said taking in your surroundings. Billy gave you a small smile, "Only the best for you." A bright blush crept onto your cheeks just as Mark came back to your table. "Here is your Coke sir and a sweet tea for you ma'am." He said as he began placing the cups onto the table. He put Billy's Coke down, but, as he bent to set your tea down, the cup slipped. The cold liquid spilt onto you before you could move away. A small sigh fell from your lips as you stared down at your soaked dress. Billy quickly stood up, "What the hell man!?" Mark took a step back and ran his hands through his hair, "I-I'm so sorry ma'am. Let me go get some napkins." You looked up and mustered the most believable smile you could. "It's alright. Don't worry about it. We'll just head out." You said slowly standing up. The sticky liquid fell from your lap as you stood and dripped from your dress as you exited the building.