Billy Hargrove Imagine- Mysterious Boy Part 2

*I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS POSTED* *CREDIT TO GIF OWNERS*

This was requested from my Tumblr and, as the title entails, it is the second part of the first Billy Hargrove imagine I wrote. I hope you enjoy. Oh, I mention some pretty good power ballads in this imagine too so you should definitely listen to them.  Shoot! Listen to them while reading!  Whatever you want, but you should definitely look them up if you don't already know them.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!

Warnings: Mild language and sexual references

You slowly pulled your Corvette into the driveway of your house.  A confident grin sat on your lips as you got out and quickly made your way to your room. As you threw yourself onto your bed, butterflies raged inside your stomach.  The smell of his cologne hung onto your clothes sending shivers up and down your spine.  You had only just met Billy, but he already had this effect on you.  Trying not to give the idea of the two of you together too much thought, you went over to your desk and turned on the radio.  Returning to your bed, you laid back and slowly drifted off to sleep with the image of Billy dancing around your head.

The quiet hum of Chicago's "You're The Inspiration" was playing in the background when you heard a soft knock on your window.  You peeled your eyes open and glanced at the clock that read 3:15am. Another knock came from your window raising you from the bed.  You walked over to the noise and pulled your curtain aside to come face to face with Billy's captivating blue eyes.  A genuine smile raised the corners of his mouth when he laid his eyes on you.  You bit your bottom lip before unlocking your window and opening it.  As you lifted it up, the cool breeze from outside thrusted Billy's strong scent onto you. You placed your hands on the window sill to steady your weak knees.  Billy leaned in and placed his hands gently on top of yours. The two of you, inches apart, held each other's silent gaze before Billy spoke.  "Hey." He said in a soft whisper.  A small smile set onto your lips as you whispered back, "Hey." Billy lifted one of your hands and brought it to his lips giving it a soft kiss.  The warmth of his lips on your hand felt like electric shocks being jolted throughout your body.  "Can I take you somewhere?" He asked still holding your hand in his.  You turned to look at the clock again and let out an airy laugh.  "It's three o'clock in the morning Billy."  You said matter-of-factly.  A mischievous gleam settled into Billy's eye before he shrugged off your comment.  "You got anywhere else to be?"  He asked teasingly.  You rolled your eyes, "Yeah," you said, "my bed."  Billy licked his lips seductively as he leaned in a little closer to your face. His eyes flickered to your lips for a quick second before returning to your eyes.  His signature smug look took residence on his face again, "Not without me babe and since I won't be sleeping over sounds to me like you have nothing better to do."  His kittenish comment and close proximity made your heart skip a beat.  Trying to hide the effect he had on you, you sighed.  "Fine," you began, "I'll go.  But you have to promise me that I'll be back in my bed before my parents wake up."  That handsome smile spread across his lips again before he offered you his hand and said, "No promises."  You let out an annoyed grunt as you took his hand and, with his help, crawled out of your window.  The chilly night air sent a shiver to rake over your body.  You didn't notice how close Billy was until you felt his jacket and hands touch your shoulders from behind.  He bent his head down until his lips just barely were grazing your ear. His curly blonde hair tickled your neck as did his warm breath.  "You can take my jacket." He said in a low voice before taking your hand in his and leading you to his Camaro. 

You stared out the window as trees passed by in a blur.  The radio played Foreigner's "I Want To Know What Love Is" and you could hear the sound of Billy's tapping fingers on the steering wheel. Although you willed yourself not to, you turned to look at him.  Much to your surprise, he was already looking at you.  Your eyes locked momentarily causing your breath to catch in your throat. His enchanting blue orbs washed over you like strong ocean waves.  You sighed to yourself before quickly returning your gaze back to the passing trees. As you tried to steady your breathing you felt Billy's hand gently grasp yours.  He slowly intertwined your fingers with his and gave a light squeeze. Your already racing heart began to pound inside your chest.  He hadn't even said anything and he had you wrapped around his finger.  In an attempt to focus on something else you cleared your throat and looked to Billy.  "So," you said shakily, "where are you taking me?"  He sent you a haughty grin, "I already told you.  You'll just have to wait and see."  You raised your eyebrows, "You're not going to kill me and throw me in the woods, are you?"  He chuckled, "I would never."  You tilted your head and gave Billy an uncertain look, "I don't know if I can trust you.  I mean, we did just meet.  But I won't let your good looks and charm distract me.  My guard is always up."  Although it was dark, you could see the hint of pink rise to his cheeks at your compliment. "So, you think I'm good looking and charming, huh?" He asked proudly.  Your eyes grew wide at his accusation, "I didn't say that exactly."  You said attempting to redeem yourself.  Billy let out a laugh, "Yes you definitely did." He said smiling in your direction.  "It's okay." He began with an exaggerated hair flip, "I understand that it's hard to resist me."  You chuckled and gave his shoulder a playful push with your free hand.  "Shut up." You said before a comfortable lull fell over the two of you as you drove deeper and deeper into Hawkins. 

Billy pulled his Camaro to a stop directly in front of Hawkins' infamous quarry. "Ready?" He asked squeezing your hand. You looked over to him a little confused, but nodded regardless.  The two of you stepped out of his car and stared out over the water.  Billy had lit a cigarette and propped it between his lips taking a couple of puffs.  Even in the moonlight his rugged features were prominent.  His chiseled chest was partially exposed from under his shirt rising and falling with each drag he took.  Without his coat on you could see his muscular arms, flexing as he lifted one up to remove the cigarette from his lips to exhale.  You stood watching him from the passenger side of the vehicle. A small smile rested on your lips as you stared at his perfect figure under the twilight.  He turned to you and caught your gaze.  His hypnotizing sapphire eyes looked even more beautiful in this light. You opened your mouth to speak, but, instead, let out a sigh.  Your heart burned at the thought that this magnificent being could be so broken. Billy let out his cigarette then motioned for you to go to him.  You walked to the front of his Camaro and stopped in front of him.  "Take a seat." He said tapping the hood.  A chuckle fell from your lips, "I don't think I can get up there on my own."  Billy shook his head as he moved closer to you.  His large hands gripped your hips tightly before easily lifting you off of your feet and onto the hood.  He stood in between your legs, with his hands planted on your hips, and let out a breath he had been holding.  Your eyes danced from his lips to his exposed chest and back up to meet his eyes.  You watched as his eyes trailed from your thick thighs, to your tingling waist, and to your heaving chest.  They slowly moved over your wanting lips until they joined your stare. He licked his lips as he removed one hand from your waist to tuck a stray piece of hair behind your ear.  His finger-tips grazed your jaw before his whole hand cupped your face.  You shut your eyes and leaned into his hand as an overwhelming feeling came over your body. When you opened them again Billy was staring intently at you.  Your hands traveled gracefully up his chest before finding their way to his neck. You could feel his heavy breathing and quick heart beat under your fingers.  His eyes snapped to your lips and back asking for permission.  You gently pulled on his neck until his lips fell into contact with yours.  Your hands writhed through his hair as he pulled you closer deepening the kiss. His hands journeyed over your body feeling every curve.  He lifted the bottom of your shirt to make contact with your skin.  A soft moan escaped your lips as his lips moved gently, but briskly, over your neck.  Your fingers lazily unbuttoned the rest of his shirt uncovering the rest of his chest. He pulled your shirt over your head and tossed it behind him before letting his hands caress your waist and chest. Quiet moans filled the air as he picked you up by the back of your thighs and brought you to the backseat of his car.  Placing you gently on the seats, he slid your jeans off and removed his shirt.  He stood there in just his tight jeans taking in your figure.  Your eyes ogled at how toned he was making your body ache for him even more.  You sat up and, without even thinking, began to unbutton his jeans and pull them off of his body.  He kicked them off before climbing on top of you letting his hands and mouth discover your body.  Your hushed sighs and heavy breathing blanketed the two of you.  Billy's hands didn't waste any time removing the rest of your clothes and yours didn't hesitate to remove the rest of his. Fully exposed, he gaped down at your body.  "Shit," he said letting out a breath, "you're fucking breathtaking."  A blush crept onto your cheeks as you laid before him completely unprotected.  He shook his head in awe before leaning himself over you and bringing his lips to yours. Desire and passion surged through your body as your hands traveled the length of his back leaving marks in their wake. He groaned at the pleasant pain your scratches left behind.  He pulled back to look at you.  Both of your eyes held want for the other.  He licked his lips silently asking for permission and you simply nodded before he discovered the rest of your body.  Billy's heavy breathing and low growls reverberated throughout the car. Your quiet moans slowly got louder in response to his body.  The windows began to fog as he sent you over the edge.  The sound of his name falling so carelessly from your lips sent him over. He pulled your sweaty body into his as the two of you laid there out of breath.  His lips left soft kisses on your messy hair before getting out and helping you find your clothes.  Once dressed again, he lifted you up onto his hood and joined you there pulling you into his arms.  The sun was beginning to rise over the tree line casting a dazzling reflection onto the water below you.  You let out a sigh as a smile fell onto your lips.  You stared at the beautiful picturesque view for another minute before looking up to Billy.  His eyes were already fixated on you making you blush again.  "You don't want to watch the sunrise? It's absolutely stunning." You said using your hand to motion to the quarry.  Billy just simply shook his head. "I have a better view." He said as he leaned in and placed a sweet yet passionate kiss onto your lips. Although you knew Billy wasn't going to have you home before your parents woke up, you didn't care.  Something about that mysterious boy fascinated you. He lit a fire inside of you that you didn't want to go away. Ever.