Henry Creel ~ Always

*I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE* *CREDIT TO IMAGE OWNER*

Pairing: Henry Creel x Fem!Reader with powers

Word Count: 4.8k

Warnings: Mentions of abuse.  Mentions of blood.  Mild language.  

a/n: This was requested by @dragcnwitch.  I hope this is what you were looking for!  I really enjoyed writing this one, and as you can see, I got a little carried away lol.  You all have to let me know if you want me to make these things shorter because this is like the third story that is over 4k words.  Let me know, y'all because I can reel it in if you want me to.  Anyway, although the mentions of abuse are very minimal, I always have to say my little rant.  If you are dealing with abuse or know someone who is in an abusive situation, please find help.  No one deserves to be treated like that, and no one should have to be in that situation.  I am always available if anyone needs to talk.  My next post will be a Steve Harrington request from my Tumblr, so be ready for that one!  Thank you all for the support.  You have no idea how much it means to me that you all read my stuff.  You all are amazing!!!

 §

Your life wasn't normal. It never has been. When you were only a little girl, your parents offered you up to Dr. Martin Brenner in exchange for a large sum of money. Your parents had known for a long time that you were special. Your powers started out small. You would fall and get a skinned knee, and within seconds it would be healed. But they soon grew to something much bigger when you healed a baby bird that was on its last breath. Your parents didn't know what to do with you until they saw an advertisement about a place for special children. They promised you that it wouldn't be for long. That it was for a good cause, and they would see you again. But that was a lie.

When you got to Dr. Brenner's laboratory, you quickly learned that he didn't take you to help with the "greater good of the world." Instead, you were his lab rat. On day one, Dr. Brenner strapped you down to a chair and tattooed the number 000 on your left forearm. He took all your belongings that your parents packed for you and replaced them with a hospital gown and white flats. He completely stripped you of your identity without even a single shred of remorse. Day two was when training started. Dr. Brenner would hook you up to several wires and put a weird contraption on your head. He kept telling you to concentrate and focus on the task at hand, but you could never deliver. This went on for weeks before he started to get angry. Soon his calm demeanor grew to something more sinister. Whenever he took you to train, he would get physical with you, grabbing and shaking you. He would scream at you because you could never do what he wanted. Then when he had enough of your failures, he would toss you against the wall and walk out of the room, leaving your crying and battered body for the orderlies to deal with. Every night you would go back to your room, sit on your bed, and heal your wounds as you cried. You never let Dr. Brenner know that you were special and that you did have powers. You knew that he was a bad man, and you didn't want him to use you for his experiments.

So, for months it was just you and your daily torment sessions with Dr. Brenner. Then, one day, he walked in with a little boy around the same age as you. The boy was tall for his age and had slicked brown hair. In the beginning, you didn't interact with him. In the Rainbow Room, you would just sit alone and watch him. You watched the way he carried himself as if he wasn't afraid of anyone or anything. As if being in a lab instead of his home was nothing out of the ordinary. You watched how happy Dr. Brenner was when he realized the boy had powers. He would spend hours training with the boy and would always be pleased when he was finished. You thought that since this boy had arrived, maybe Dr. Brenner would leave you alone. He didn't need you anymore because there was a new pet to play with. But that wasn't the case. Instead of leaving you alone, he would push you even harder than before. When you couldn't do what the boy could do, Dr. Brenner would get even angrier than previously and hit you and throw you around, screaming at you to do better.