Penman's Paradise's Playlist

So, as I mentioned before, here is a little sneak peek into my writing playlist.

1. Infinitely Ordinary by The Wrecks

So, I listened to this song a lot while writing my Bucky Barnes story.  The lyrics are just so cute. I mean, they're saying they're willing to stop all the crazy in their life to live with that special someone.  How cute is that!?  And that really inspired me while I was writing.  

2. As It Was by Harry Styles

First of all, I don't even need to explain why I write to this song lol.  It's Harry Styles, for God's sake.  But I really like the chord progressions in this song.  There's something about it that just takes me to a different place.  Like I can feel it in my soul. And especially at the end, when the chimes come in, I'm literally sent somewhere out of this world.

3. Currency by Ivy Adara

I actually listened to this song on repeat while writing ...And Forever so if you want to be put in the same headspace, I was in, listen to this and read that story.  I heard this song for the first time while watching a show called "Guida Astrologica Per Cuori Infranti" on Netflix.  It made the scene they played it during so much more romantic, and it hit me somewhere.  When she hits her high notes, I get goosebumps.  So recently, this has been my go-to to get me in the mood to write.

4. So Good by Halsey

A Queen, so again, I don't even need to explain.  But I will!  This one I listened to on repeat while writing The Feelings are Mutual.  Don't even ask me why because it doesn't really have any relevance to the story, but I did haha.  I just like the chords in this one and how the song builds.  It's kind of sad, so I don't know how it inspires me to write love stories, but it does lol.

5. Jungle by Millie Turner

I heard this song for the first time while watching a movie called "Sul Più Bello" on Netflix.  It just sounds like such a movie song lol.  It's something you'd use during a montage or while a character is driving or something.  So this song definitely gives me some inspiration because it makes me see my stories in my head like a movie playing.  I mean, that happens every time I write, but this song makes it tenfold.

So, there's just a little peek into some of the songs on my writing playlist!!  Check them out or not, whatever you want to do.  Also, let me know if you want more songs I write to.  The next update will be a Steve Harrington oneshot that may end up being a two-parter.  So, be ready for that!  Thanks for the support!