Eddie Munson ~ You're Mine

*I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE* *CREDIT TO IMAGE OWNER*

Pairing: Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader

Word Count: 4.9k

Warnings: SMUT 18 +.  Fingering.  Choking.  Spanking.  Hair Pulling.  Possessive Eddie.  Edging.  Unprotected sex.  Praising.  (Please let me know if I missed something)

a/n: I'm sorry this request took a little longer to post.  I have been going through it lol.  But here it is!  I combined @Loganisaway0 and @eddiesl0v3r requests for this one, so I hope both people enjoy it.  I want to make a disclosure for this one.  I mention hair pulling, and I don't usually mention hair or anything like that in my NEW one shots, so let me know if it's not appropriate or singles some readers out because I will change it if necessary.  I like to be as neutral as possible so that everyone can enjoy my stories.  So, please, let me know.  Also, mama Penman's Paradise is coming out lol.  This story does not use protection, but please do not have unprotected sex y'all.  It is so dangerous and unsafe, and unless you're ready to have a baby, don't do it.  Always use some form of contraception, okay?  Okay.  Now that I got that out of the way, my next post will be a Henry Creel/001 smut and then, FINALLY, a male reader story (I know some of my readers have been waiting for that).  I am packing to travel, so bare with me if it takes a little longer for the next few stories to be posted.  As always, thank you all for the support, and I hope you enjoy this one!

§

You opened your locker and began gathering the things you'd need for the weekend with a sigh. For some reason, teachers never understood that students did not want to do homework on the only two days off during the week. Yet they still assigned work each weekend. You placed a couple textbooks in your bag and when you looked up again, hanging right where you put it a few months ago was a photo of you and Eddie. Your lips lifted into a smile as you looked at it. You and Eddie had been dating for eight months. You met when you and your mother moved to the Forest Trailer Park, but you didn't start hanging out until the summer before senior year. During those couple of months, you and he got really close, spending almost every waking moment with one another. At first, you were worried that when school started back up, he would forget about you, but you were pleasantly surprised when he started offering you rides and invited you to eat lunch with him and his friends. It only took Eddie a month into senior year to ask you to be his girlfriend, which you enthusiastically accepted.

Once the two of you started dating, it didn't take long for you to figure out that Eddie was insecure about your relationship. He would constantly tell you that you were out of his league and that you deserved someone better. So, you would always reassure him that he was perfect for you, followed by plenty of kisses and cuddles. But soon, Eddie started to grow possessive of you. You noticed it when he started to hold you a little tighter when Steve, one of your best friends, was around. He wouldn't let you sit anywhere but his lap, and his hands never left your body. When you brought it up to him, Eddie just told you that he wanted to make sure everyone knew you were his and then dropped the subject.

You were pulled out of your thoughts by the sound of someone knocking on your locker door.

"Knock, knock," Steve said, slightly shutting the metal door to expose himself.

You chuckled and shut it the rest of the way.

"Hey, Steve. What's up?"

"So," Steve said, moving to stand in front of you, "my parents are out of town tonight."

You rolled your eyes and tried to walk away, but Steve's hand grabbing your forearm stopped you. You turned back to him and yanked your arm from his hold.