Eddie Munson ~ Little Koala Boy

*I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE* *CREDIT TO IMAGE OWNER*

Pairing: Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader

Word Count: 3.3k

Warnings: Mild language.  S4 spoilers.

a/n: This was requested by @ol1veralltheway  I hope this is what you wanted!!  I literally just rewrote like two whole scenes but whatever lol.  I hope everyone enjoys reading this.  Thank you again for the support.  You all are amazing!  My requests are still open, but I still have a lot to get through.  So, once again, if you don't mind waiting, please message me, and I'd be happy to add your request to my queue.  I have another Eddie imagine coming up next.  Thanks again!!!

§

You and Robin stood behind the counter of Family Video stacking VHS tapes as Steve tried to pick up some girl. He was failing to an epic proportion, to say the least. But this happened every day. In fact, you and Robin were keeping score on how many girls he actually picked up versus how many he didn't. So far, it was heavily skewed in the "not picking up girls" direction.

The game had been going on since the two of them started working at Family Video with you. You actually got them the jobs, putting in a good word for them. After everything that happened at Starcourt Mall with the Mind Flayer, it was the least you could do. After all, you were there with them as they watched their previous place of work crumble. Now, the three of you were co-workers who occasionally dealt with monsters from another dimension. Not the best resume candy, but you all were doing your best.

You watched Steve try and fail to talk up a tall blonde and shook your head, bumping your elbow into Robin.

"Do you think he'll ever figure out the whole flirting thing?"

Robin scoffed and leaned against the counter.

"God, I hope so. I've been watching him swing and miss since last summer." She pushed into a standing position again, "It's starting to get really sad."

The two of you shared a laugh just as the girl exited the store, leaving Steve alone. He moped back to the counter, and you stopped laughing but couldn't quite control the smile trying to break free. Steve rolled his eyes.

Go ahead," he said, throwing his hands in the air, "Get it out now because I really don't want to hear it later."

Your lips started twitching.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Steve."

"Oh, don't play that card with me."

You turned and smiled at Robin, who was already chuckling before the TV mounted on the wall started beeping. Steve grabbed the remote and turned the volume up just as a news reporter popped onto the screen.

"This is breaking news. An unidentified teenager was found dead this morning in Forest Hills Trailer Park. It is still unknown at the moment who the killer is. However, the police are investigating a promising lead."

"Holy shit," Steve said as he crossed his arms. The reporter was taking up most of the screen, but you could still see the trailer the police were walking in and out of. You narrowed your eyes and stepped a little closer to get a better look. Your stomach dropped when you realized who the trailer belonged to.

"Hold on," you said, pointing at the screen, "that's Eddie's trailer."

Steve furrowed his eyebrows.

"Eddie? As in Eddie 'The Freak' Munson?"

You turned to Steve, lips pursed.

"No," you said, crossing your arms, "as in Eddie 'My Boyfriend' Munson."