Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Pretty Unconventional

* I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS POSTED* *CREDIT TO GIF OWNERS*

So this is a request from my Tumblr!  It's a Billy Hargrove Smut so I hope you all enjoy!!  Also, I mentioned some pretty good songs in this one so take a look!

Pairing: Billy Hargrove x Reader

Warnings: Smut and language

*Just wanted to let you all know that unprotected sex is a definite no no!! I didn't mention any form of birth control (i.e condoms or the pill), but please know that is not because I advocate unprotected sex. The lack of mention is solely to keep the flow of the writing. Please always use some form of protection!*

You sat facing Nancy's mirror as she removed the hot rollers from your hair. The radio softly hummed "Your Love" by The Outfield throughout her room. Nancy ran her hair brush through your hair breaking the once large curls into smaller ones. She took her bottle of hair spray and saturated your curls before giving you a light pat on the shoulders. "All done." She said cheerfully. You gave her a smile before getting up to put your dress on. Nancy took your place and began doing her makeup as you slid into your strapless knee length pink dress and white peep toe heels. Nancy caught a glimpse of you in the mirror and widened her eyes. "Wow," she began, "Y/N, you look amazing. I truly am a hair and makeup guru." The two of you laughed as Nancy stood from the chair. "You look great to Nanc and thank you for your help. I honestly don't know what I would have done if you weren't here." You said with a light chuckle. Nancy shook her head, "It's no problem. That's what friends are for Y/N." A quiet knock reverberated from the door before it opened slightly. "Girls?" Mrs. Wheeler said sticking her head into the room, "Your dates are waiting for you downstairs." You and Nancy shared a quick smile before exiting the room and making your way to the living room.

Nancy walked down the stairs first and you could hear Mrs. Wheeler's tiny squeal at the sight of her. You bent around the corner and saw the look of admiration on Jonathan's face. "Okay, come down Y/N." Nancy said loud enough for you to hear. You could feel your heart racing in your chest as nerves began to take over your body. You took a quick breath in attempt to calm yourself down before you turned the corner and began your decent. The first person you saw staring up at you was Mrs. Wheeler. A wide grin sat on her lips as she looked at you like a proud mother. Next, you saw Nancy and Jonathan who were giving you reassuring smiles calming you even more. Finally, your eyes met with your prom date. He stood in astonishment holding your corsage. Your heart fluttered at the way his eyes devoured your entire being. As you made your way to the bottom of the stairs a smile began to grow onto his lips. You took the last step down the stairs and stood in front of him. His white shirt and black jacket and slacks complimented his pink bowtie. You smiled up at him, "You clean up nicely Mr. Hargrove." He chuckled, "You're not so bad yourself Miss Y/L/N." He leant down just enough to plant a soft kiss on your forehead before Mrs. Wheeler got her camera. "Okay, picture time!" She said herding the four of you into a tight line. She snapped a couple of pictures before shoving everyone out the door. Billy led you to his car and Jonathan led Nancy to his. "We'll meet you there!" Nancy shouted through the window of Jonathan's car. You gave a small wave as Billy opened your door allowing you to get in. He walked to the driver side, got in, and started the engine. He looked over to you and bit his lip, "You look absolutely stunning in that dress." A blush crept onto your cheeks, "Thanks Billy." His eyes lingered on you for another moment before he peeled out of the Wheeler's drive way and headed towards the school.

The ride was calm as "Modern Day Cowboy" by Tesla roared throughout Billy's Camaro. You looked out the window and watched the trees pass by submerging yourself in your thoughts. Billy taking you to prom was only your third actual date and it came on so abruptly. He had taken you out for dinner once and, even though you shouldn't count it, had you skip school one day to go make out at the quarry and then grab ice cream. It was during that ice cream "date" when he bluntly asked you out to prom. Billy was seen as the bad boy of Hawkins. He was the boy every girl wanted, but the boy every parent warned to stay away from. You honestly didn't know what had attracted him to you, but you didn't question it. The Camaro came to a halt near the front entrance of the gymnasium pulling you back to reality. You turned to see Billy already looking at you. "You ready to go?" He asked nodding his head in the direction of the building. You ran your hands over your dress before nodding, "I guess." Billy got out and quickly opened your door again before intertwining your hands and guiding you to the gym.