Billy Hargrove ~ A Simple Car Ride

*I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE* *CREDIT TO IMAGE OWNER*

Pairing: Billy Hargrove x Fem Munson!Reader

Word Count: 2.3k

Warnings: Mild language

a/n: This was requested by @DBM1912 I hope this is what you had in mind!  It's just some fun protective big brother Eddie and a little bit of Billy being a good boyfriend.  I mention the song Lunatic Fringe by Red Rider in here.  It's a good one, so go check it out.  It's actually off the Vision Quest soundtrack, which is a good 80s movie.  Typical teenage angst movie, but still good nonetheless.  Another good song that I didn't mention but that is also on the Vision Quest soundtrack is Journey's Only the Young (my personal favorite song by them).  So, check that one out too.  

I have slowly piecing together things for The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master.  I will say that I will probably release a playlist before I do anything.  Just to get you all in the mood lol.  Well, anyway, my next post will be Steve and Billy smut *insert eye emoji here* so be ready for that!  As always, thank you for all the support!!

§

Billy's fingers traced the stitching of your jeans up the sides of your thighs. He leaned his head into the crook of your neck and nibbled a little on the soft skin there. You let out a little sigh as his fingers crept under the hem of your shirt and tickled the bare flesh on your waist. The warmth of his Camaro against your back was a stark contrast to his cold fingers. Your insides clenched. The combined sensations were driving you crazy. This wasn't out of the ordinary for the two of you. Ever since you and Billy started dating, there were few things he enjoyed more than publicly showing you just how much he was into you.

You and Billy had been dating for a few months, but you had Billy chasing you for far longer. When he and Max first moved to Hawkins, he was like a hot commodity. Every girl wanted to be with him. He would flirt with them, and they would all swoon until they were putty in his hands. That was every girl, except you. Billy tried to hit on you once, and you publicly humiliated him when you rejected his advances in front of everyone. For anyone in their right mind, they would have given up. But Billy clearly wasn't taking "No" for an answer. He just kept going back to you. Day after day, he would try and epically fail with his advances. Little did he know that he was slowly winning you over. You just weren't letting him in on it.

It became a sort of game between you and Billy where he would approach you every day with something new. One day it was chocolate and a flirty pick-up line. The next day it was a stuffed bear and a sweet love note. You loved it, and soon, after several long months, you gave in and finally agreed to become Billy's official girlfriend. But there was one person who made his dislike toward you and Billy very clear, and that was your brother, Eddie. He never liked Billy, so when you started dating, he couldn't help but express his disapproval.

"He's like a walking STD, Y/N," Eddie had said one day while driving home from school.

"So, you're telling me you're thinking about my sex life?"

Eddie's eye widened to the size of dinner plates.

"What!? Oh, God, no," he said, gagging, "why would you even say that?"

Needless to say, that was the last time your brother discussed your relationship with you again.

Billy's lips moved up your neck and over your cheeks until they connected with yours. You smiled into the kiss, then pulled back enough to look him in the eye.

"People are watching, Billy."

Billy rolled his eyes before looking around the parking lot at the several onlookers.