Author's Note

First, I want to thank you all for requesting, liking, and commenting.  It really means a lot to me.  I just wanted to make a post letting everyone know that I am closing my requests right now.  I currently have to get through 21 requests, and I don't want to keep anyone waiting any longer than they already have to wait.  Therefore, I am closing them just long enough to get through these, and then I will reopen them again.  

Secondly, I want you all to know that I am always open to being corrected if I am wrong in any way.  We obviously saw this with my tragic typo in "A Sweet Distraction," where everyone thought that I was writing about incest...YIKES lol.  But the most recent one was my use of a word that I was completely unaware is a slur!  I really had no idea, and I appreciated the person who brought it to my attention.  I mean that totally genuinely because it allowed me to correct the issue.  So, just know that when I do see your comments, if they are helping me out, I thank you.  

You all are awesome, and I truly do appreciate all the support!  Thank you for reading my writing, everyone!!  As mentioned in the previous post, my next imagine will be an Eddie Munson story.  Thanks again!!!