11.A Day Out

Tharn get up from his bed and took a quick bath .. after cleaning himself he come down...

Tharn: Type go and get ready we are going out...

Type: Oh!! So you are taking me office again....I told you na my bum is paining I can't sit....

Tharn: No, I thought to take you shopping.. you said na that day that you need some color pallets...but let it be if your bum is not okay...

Type: Get up with the speed of light...no I think I am feeling much better...you wait here I will come back in a minute....

Tharn: I thought you are in pain...

Type: No, I am better now.... Type run towards his room...

Tharn: dial a number... Simon do as I said ... I will be leaving in 15 minutes then you bring them here and start the work....

Tharn and Type left for shopping....

Type: oh wao... It's so cute.. can I take this too...

Tharn: called the salesperson and said... Please pack all the color pallets as well as canvas and these brushes too.... Ask sir if he wants more please show him more.... He looked at Type and said I am going to book section till you take things...

Type: umm but how I will pay if you will not be around...

Tharn: I will be back soon, till you take things and look if you want more... He looks at the salesman and said be with him .... Tharn look around for a CCTV camera and he found... He sighed in relief and went to the book store...

Hello Sir, do you have any books for raising teenage kids...

Manager: Yes Sir please come with me I will suggest to you the best books for this...

Tharn discussed everything and looked at all the details and then buy those books.... Tharn returned and saw Type was sitting near the counter....

Type: looked up you finally came...I have been waiting for you for so long... I am so hungry....

Tharn: you should have called me if you were done long back and you were so hungry...

Type: I don't have a cellphone ... You took it from me... Type sulked...

Tharn: oh.. yes right...no problem you will get it soon...Tharn looked at the salesman and asked for bills, Tharn went through each and every item to make sure that Type didn't buy anything which he should not buy at this age... Then he gave the bill to the manager and said send these to my home and bill to my office...

Manager: Ok sure sir...

Type and Tharn come out of the shop...

Type: Why didn't you take the things which we bought ...

Tharn: they will send them home soon don't worry....

Type: You should have paid them there only ... Now I have to wait for things ...

Tharn: Type I didn't have that much money so I asked them to send the bill to the office....

Type: you bring me here for shopping and you didn't have money also...what kind of businessman you are...you don't have 20-25K in your cards....

Tharn: stopped there... Type first, I have my black card with me which doesn't have any limit, I can even buy an airline with that card... And in case I exhausted my limits then also this card has some features according to which I can buy things on overdraft balance....But I don't use that card for my personal use...