41. Mine

Tharn Immediately pulls down Type's tee... Baby stop being naughty I have planned things for your birthday and for that we need to get up early and to get up early you have to sleep early...Tharn put Type on the bed and covered him with a blanket now sleep, baby....

Type: Phi you are so unromantic....Type pouted okay let's sleep...You also come inside the blanket... it's too cold...

Tharn: Coming baby..just give me a minute ....tharn took his phone and pretended to check his mail but the reality is he is just trying to hide his manhood which is saluting straight, after what Type did... Tharn tries to think of something through which he can let his boner go down before Type notices it...

Type: Why you are so mean to me...why you are not coming inside the blanket...Phi am I not attractive?? why do you always reject me...

Tharn: sighed ....I am not mean Type, one of us has to act responsibly here... I am not rejecting you I am trying to protect you...Don't do such reckless things, na baby..

Tharn needs to do something immediately to make his erection go so that he can hug his sad boyfriend who thinks that Tharn is rejecting him but Tharn is trying to control so that they don't do things recklessly ....Tharn closes his eyes and thought of his messy room and Bingo!!! The boner started to go down...Nothing can help Tharn in this other than his obsession with cleanliness....

Type: Phi what are you thinking...why are you not sleeping with me...Type wants Tharn to hug him which Tharn is not doing and Type is pouting more....You are so boring phiiii....

Tharn: Smile and get inside the blanket when felt his boner was gone...he holds Type's waist and said Yeah I am boring coz I know the consequences, don't try to unleash that part of me Type where I won't be able to control myself...now stop sulking and Tell me how much you love me, baby ..Tharn pulls Type on his body...

Type: I love you soo sooo sooo much phiii that I also don't know how much I love you......

Tharn: You are still a baby Type... My Good baby boy Tharn kissed Type's forehead and said now sleep like a good boy too and no naughty stuff else no surprise for you tomorrow...

Type: No No ... I am sleeping... I want my surprise phi... You know how much I love surprises....

After talking about things from here and there both fall asleep....

Next morning...

Tharn is asking Type to get up but Type is not ready to get up...

Tharn: Baby get up na else you will miss your first surprise, baby, please....

Type: Hmm... Let me sleep na me I am tired.....

Tharn: Yeah as if you have done so much work last night... Get up na baby .. Tharn is fully ready to go out but Type is stubborn to get up...

Baby if you don't get up on the count of three then don't blame me for what I will do...

Type; Pouted and opened his eyes to look at his phi, I know you won't do anything you are boring phi...

Tharn: Smiled okay let me show you how boring I am... Tharn jump on the bed and held Type's hands and started kissing him everywhere...

Type: ha ha ha ... Phi.. it's tickling... Ha ha ... Phi... I am Sorry... Okay, I am getting up pleaseeeee don't naaa...

Tharn: pull Type up and said okay now go and take bath...

Type: Pouted hmm I am going but this is not the way to wake the birthday boy... You should let the birthday boy sleep at least till 1 Pm..