37. Daddy Tharn

Type runs towards his room to talk to Tharn before he leaves for the office... He saw Tharn searching for things in the cupboard....

Type: Phiii.... Type has never seen this look on Tharn's face ....

Tharn: Didn't answer and kept looking in the wardrobe....

Type: Phi, I am sorry....

Tharn: ignored ... Where did I put my hanky aahhh...

Type: Immediately move towards the wardrobe and from a drawer he took out the hanky and gave it to Tharn....

Tharn: Took the hanky and again started looking in the drawers...

Type: what else do you want phi...

Tharn: watch... He said in a stern voice....

Type: you move, I will get it for you ...

Tharn: move a little back and Type took out the box of watches and selected the best which can match Tharn's suit...

Type: Hmm .... Phii Type again tried to talk to Tharn....

Tharn: My wallet??

Type: started looking into drawers and he remembered Tharn always put his wallet in the basket near the table... He went there and gave him his wallet.... Phi can we talk about it now...

Tharn: I am not getting my keys... Tharn left all those things in the room so that if Type doesn't get up he can come back to his room to take all this...it was just an excuse earlier to show his outfit to Type but now it's annoying coz he is not able to focus on where he keeps his things....

Type: looked at the basket and took the keys to Tharn's Rolls Royce SUV which Tharn never let anyone touch, he used to drive this when he wanted to go for a long drive alone, or now he is using this car to go out with Type.... Phi you are not taking the driver today...

Tharn: No... He looked here and there to find something again...

Type: Without wasting time take his shades and give them to him... Phi please talk to me na..

Tharn: What to talk Type ?? What you wanna talk huh... You know where my things are but you don't know where my heart is?? You can find things for me but you can't find your place in my heart...how could you do this to me Type...  I hate it, I hate the way you were enjoying yourself on the lap of another man...did that feel good huh tell me....

Type was calm till now and just wanted to apologize but after hearing this he also lost his temper...

Type: Enjoying...oh please phi I am not you who wanders around their ex...Don't lecture me on the jealousy when you yourself can't handle it...

Tharn: Type, Tharn called Type's name in a warning tone, Type you are crossing your limits, You know it is not true....I am happy about Phi San's marriage ....

Type: Yeah, indeed you are phi...and I can see that  I can see how perfectly you dressed today as if you wanted to go on a date with your phi...maybe that was a kind of date only for you two which I disturbed and that's why you are so mad...... If you wanna question then question your action too phi...

Tharn: Type, You very well know what my relationship was with him... I told you that I have never loved him and after realizing my love for you, we have only looked at each other with respect..we have no other relationship than Phi and nong...

Type: Yeah is this how you respect your phi by dressing like this... you never get ready like this for me but look at you now, he came here to just give the invitation and you are presenting yourself as if you are going to be the groom...