Our Final Love (Special Chapter)

Hubby... Hubby.... Hubby.....Type is calling Tharn but Tharn is ignoring him for the last 5 minutes...

Type: Sit on Tharn's lap who is in the study room cum office....Hubby why are you not answering me....

Tharn: Coz in last 3 hours you called me Hubby more than 1000 times Type...

Type: Pouted umm Hubby coz I am trying to make myself believe that we are married now and you are my handsome hubby... Let me practice for some more na...

Tharn: Baby please na not anymore... It's irritating now...

Type: aww I am sorry HUBBY ....

Tharn: yeah whatever.... Now stop it....

Type: Okay Hubby...

Tharn: Good boy...Umm Type did you see where you want to go for our honeymoon....

Type: Pouted again.... Umm phi don't call me by my name na.... Call me WIFEY... Say Wifey...

Tharn: Kissed Type's cheek Yes I am sorry wifey... Now tell me where you want to go ... I have to book hotels too and I have to ask Simon to arrange your passport too in case we have to go to some other country ....

Type: hmm... Hubby, I don't care where we go... I just want to be inside the hotel room....

Tharn: then why waste money baby let's go to our room na....

Type: Don't try to save your money hubby... Take me to a good place I need a change of interior...umm let's go to Dubai.. or Greece...

Tharn: why there baby why not Paris or London..

Type: It's wifey for you hubby, stop calling me baby you are not my boyfriend anymore.... And I want to go there coz their hotel rooms are awesome...We will take a good hotel from which we can see the beautiful city and you can fuck me watching the city... How's that...

Tharn: You are still shameless Wifey...

Type: What shameless, getting fucked by my hubby is the best thing... And got married two days back only ... You are not allowed to think anything apart from fucking me hubby it's a rule of every newly married couple...

Tharn: Yeah love, I got it...You just need my junior inside you no matter where we are....

Type: Yes correct..umm Hubby Am I being mean to you??

Tharn: No wifey, You are the best wifey one can ever get...

Type: Good answer...Hubby how many kids do you want..??

Tharn: Baby don't think too much na.... Whatever God will give us we will be happy with that...

Type: No Hubby.. God has taken a lot of things from us now this is time for God to compensate so he has to give us lots of kids who will love us a lot....

Tharn: Laughed and pulled Type's nose... Stop loving your hubby like a crazy baby... did you even realize you are giving the task to God, it sounds more like a threat to me... He has compensated by giving you in my life what else I can even want when I have you...If we don't get a child we will adopt... There are so many kids waiting to get parents and we can become one... so don't take the pressure, baby...

Type: Umm Hubby why are you so cute... I just wanna hug you let's go back to the room and cuddle each other...and don't worry I am sure I can get pregnant...I know it's hard to believe that a man can get pregnant but I have faith I will definitely get pregnant in real life...