44. I don't want to go

Type is putting things in his bag when he heard a knock...

Tharn: Can I come in...

Type: No you are not allowed here... Don't show me your face Mr. phi Tharn I am not talking to you...

Tharn: Baby I am sorry na please don't do this with me...Let me come inside...

Type: I am doing things with you??.. Really phi?? It's you who is throwing me out of this house...

Tharn: Stop it, baby, I am not throwing you out, I am just sending you to study...

Type: Huh the same thing Mr. phi Tharn...

Tharn: Baby first stop calling me like a stranger... What is with Mr. phi Tharn... Call me phi like you always call na and second, this is my room too, I am a gentleman who loves you a lot that's why I am still asking permission to come...

Type: Huh.... You don't love me please don't lie at least...

Tharn: Entered inside the room coz he can't fight with Type any more... And the more he stays away from Type the more they argue... Baby stop it na you are fighting with me from last one month...

Type: So why shouldn't I fight phi, You are sending me so far from you just coz my grandpa told you that my love is nothing but an Illusion...

Tharn: Type you know it's not right... I am sending you coz it's your dad's dream... And As I said earlier your dad paid your fees when he was struggling in his business, when he didn't have money which means he really wanted you to study from that college ... Please baby at least respect your dad's decision and fulfill his dream...

Type: You always do this with me phi... you emotionally blackmail me in name of my dad and his stupid dreams... How I will live without you phi... How much I will miss you .... Can't you come with me...it will be fun we will stay together I won't miss you...

Tharn: kissed Type's forehead no baby what I will do there...you are going for your studies munchkin not for having fun...what is the use of sending you if I also come with you...

Type: Okay then come for a few days settle me there and then come back...

Tharn: I don't have a Visa baby I can't travel last minute....( Tharn lied about the visa coz he knew if Type will know that Tharn has Business Visa then he will surely drag Tharn with him...)

Type: No worries, come I will put you in one of my bags, and then you don't need a visa...

Tharn: Stop being a cute baby I will not be able to control myself.....

Type: No you are not allowed to touch me... I told you na I hate you and I don't love you anymore...

Tharn: Hmm you are saying this from one month... I know how much you don't love me....

Type: Phi I don't want to go what if you find someone else...

Tharn: Baby I should be the one getting worried about all this instead of you... What if you find someone of your age or what if you will realize that you don't love me anymore then what I will do...

Type: huh As if I can do that... My mind is full of you phi... Now for the last time please repeat all my rules...

Tharn: Again!!! ... Baby we practiced it so many times already...

Type: Oh!! That means I am an idiot who is going so far for your stupid wish and you are not even ready to repeat our vows...

Tharn: Its rules baby now vows...