Special chapter 3

Tharn: Yeah uncle, Type is fine I will bring him in the evening...Tharn disconnected the call and asked Type to come down....Type, I am getting late for office baby come down na...

Type: Good morning hubby.. Sorry I slept longer...

Tharn: It's okay baby, I just wanted to see you before going to the office...

Type: Hmm...

Tharn: Type what happened?? You don't look well... Your eyes are too puffy, didn't you get good sleep last night...

Type: No hubby it's not like that, the doctor said it happens in pregnancy...

Tharn: Oh!! Do you want me to stay at home with you... You know I can do that ...

Type: No hubby, you go and earn lots of money so that I can spend more...

Tharn: But you don't spend anything baby, you don't even go shopping...

Type: I will do that later hubby.. Now I am not in the mood...

Tharn: Okay, come we will have breakfast....

Type: What is for breakfast....??

Tharn: I made chicken salad and mixed juice... I read somewhere that this is really nutritious for mother and baby ... You will surely like it...

Type: Took a bite .. hmm hubby it's good.... Aahh I guess baby also liked it, baby is kicking....

Tharn: Aww...Our baby will be like me healthy and handsome....Tharn really gets happy when Type tells him that the baby liked his little boring but healthy food....

Type: No, He will be like his momma..

Tharn: What?? Dirty and messy...

Type: Hubby.....stop teasing me I am not dirty and not at all messy...

Tharn: Yeah baby I know... Your underwear is still under the pillow baby which you changed 2 days back....oh!! sorry, you have not even changed it, it was me who removed it 2 days back for giving you a blow job...

Type: Hubby....Type slapped Tharn's hand for being so shameless and saying this so loud...🥹🥹 You are so bad...I just forgot to put that in the washroom....I know I have become a little lazy coz of pregnancy... No need to show off as if you do so much work....

Tharn: You are saying you have become lazy now as if earlier you only use to wash your underwear.... Earlier you just used to keep your underwear in the washroom it is always me who took your clothes from the washroom and put it in the washing machine....

Type: If you are going to tease me like this then eat fast and go...I don't want to talk to you...

Tharn: Aww my cutie-pie hubby baby got angry... Tharn pull Type onto his lap and kissed his cheeks... Baby don't get mad na .... You know I was just pulling your legs, my baby is giving me such big happiness, I am ready to do anything for you baby ...

Type: Then stop teasing me...

Tharn: Okay baby... I love you...smile for your hubby na you know your hubby love it when you smile.....

Type: smiled and kissed Tharn's cheek ...Hmm I know Hubby....

Tharn: Type be ready in the evening I will take you to your grandparent's place...you love going there right??

Type: With excitement...Yes, I love it... Aww, I love you so much...

Tharn: You are that excited to meet your grandparents....