Special Chapter 5

Aunt: Tharn what doctor said??

Uncle: Yes Tharn now we are out of the hospital, can you at least tell us what happened to Type...

Tharn: Sorry Uncle I was a little annoyed earlier... Actually, he ate a lot last night coz of which he just had a digestion issue .... And ... Tharn looked at Type who is innocently sitting on the passenger seat .. umm Doctor said Type is pregnant with triplets ....

Uncle and Aunt: At the same time what?? Oh my god..

Aunt: Tharn will you be able to handle everything, If you want we can keep Type with us for some time....

Tharn is about to answer that question when he saw the worried face of those old people.... But before Tharn can say anything Type interrupted...

Type: He can handle it, Grandma you are forgetting it's me who is pregnant with three children, I have to endure all the pain and I have to go through everything....

Aunt: Hmm honey I just meant it will be hard for Tharn too...

Type: No no grandma... What will be hard for him, he just has to sit and watch...

Tharn: Looked at Type in disbelief coz now he can easily interpret what his munchkin is capable of.... Yeah, Aunt don't worry I will take care of him and now nothing is hidden for me so I will manage...

Uncle: Hmm Type don't eat recklessly next time ... And if you ever have indigestion then eat a banana...

Type: Giggles and said... I had a big banana last night Grandpa 😁😁...

Uncle: From where did you get the banana at night Type... I don't think we had any bananas left in our house...

Type: I had Phi's banana....

Tharn: Immediately jumped into the conversation to stop Type from spilling anything inappropriate...Umm actually I had a banana in my lunchbox ... I gave it to Type... Tharn rolled his eyes with the face of "I am so done with this preggy"

Uncle: Oh...

Type smirked looking at his hubby... And Tharn tried hard to ignore Type...

Tharn first dropped Uncle and Aunt at their place and then went to his house....

Type: I am sleepy, I am going to sleep...Good night...Type tries to escape from talking...

Tharn: We have not done talking...Come here and sit... Tharn pats on the free space of the couch beside him...

Type: I don't want to talk to a cheater cock like you...

Tharn: What I have done now??

Type: You didn't congratulate me, you are not happy with three munchkins...

Tharn: Sighned Type stop thinking anything na... I am really happy but I am disappointed that I come to know after one month and even I did exhaust you last night .... It can be dangerous baby, can you please be a little careful with your doctor's visit...

Type: With tears sit on Tharn's lap... Hubby, I swear I didn't do anything intentionally... I don't know why but my love for food has increased by 300% more than what it was earlier... I start feeling hungry even if you talk about food... And the moment Type said this his stomach growled loudly... See I told you na... They are not cute munchkins like me hubby they are hungry dinosaurs inside me...