48. Godfather

Tharn: what?? What the hell are you talking about... Mom your brother has lost his mind... He is saying that my Type is pregnant... I mean .. tharn laughed ... I mean he a boy... How can a boy can get pregnant... What nonsense is this...

Uncle: Type is hermaphrodite Tharn??

Tharn: He is what?? hema Whattt??

Dad: Man who has both the organs of Male and Female and can get pregnant...

Tharn: Tharn took time to process the information and then he said Okay!! even if we assume that Type can get pregnant, but for that also he has to have sex right...now don't tell me he can get pregnant without having sex....Tharn chuckle You guys are impossible... I mean think we are living in different places for the last 6 months... So how can it be possible....

Mom: Tharn...He is pregnant... The university nurse has confirmed it..

Tharn: But mom, are you even listening to what I am saying...Mom, I, and Type has not met in the last 6 months...

Dad: She doesn't need to understand anything Tharn... It's you who need to understand that Type is pregnant with someone else's child....

Tharn: looked at his dad and then to Type.... What rubbish is this.... Dad please we are talking about Type here... He will die before doing something like this... He loves me more than you all can think....

Dad: Scoff, Move out of your imagination Tharn....I told you Type was just confused and see the same thing happen..

Type: Who is sobbing silently gets down on his knees and started crying louder.... I am sorry phi... I am sorry....I really wanted to die but I couldn't... I am sorry...

Tharn: Looked at Type in anger?? You are sorry?? You are sorry for what?? Type don't listen to them they just misunderstood the situation?? You are not pregnant tell them, baby ....tell them....

Type: who is a crying mess got scared.... Phi ... Phi...

Tharn: Shouted... Stop doing phi phi and answer it damn it...Type they are waiting for an answer... tell them na baby...

Mom: Tharn Please control yourself...

Tharn: Mom please stay out of this... Type I asked you something.... Tell them that it's not true...?? It's not true na?? Type who looks like he will faint any moment said in a low tone it is true phi I am pregnant....Type cried after accepting this shameful act....

Tharn: No..No it's not true....Tharn felt that someone crushed his heart.... Tharn keeps looking at Type and after a few seconds, he said...Baby, please don't lie please tell me it's not true... But when Tharn didn't hear anything from Type he shouted again... Who is the father of this child....??

Type: Cried louder phiiiii...

Tharn: why did you do that baby?? Why?? He looked at everyone and then again to Type.... everyone told me that you don't love me but I didn't believe it You said you love me right then why???.... Tharn started sobbing...Tharn mind started thinking of reasons coz his heart can't believe that his Type can do this....he looked at the people present in the room and then he looked at Type....Type please tell me they are lying... Tell me if they forced you to say all this to me... Tell me if anyone asked you to say all this... Please baby tell me....you don't know Type they were trying to separate us since you left the country... I am sure when they couldn't break me they approached you... Tell me how they threatened you to tell this lie... Baby.... Please tell me...