32.Boyfriends..

Tharn and Type decided to sleep for some more time as Type declared that he won't let phi get up from his bed, Going to the office is out of the question.....they were sleeping together holding each other... it's better if we say, Type is sleeping on Tharn and Tharn is holding his waist...As usual, Type has a really bad habit of sleeping on people and obviously, he got this habit from his dad ..

Tharn: Tried to move, in his sleep but he couldn't coz of Type's weight... Ummm Jammy move.... Tharn murmured and start pushing Type down...

Aahh Jammy my shoulder.... Tharn was about to get up to go to pee but he realized what he did... He gulped and turned towards Type, He was shocked when he saw Type is staring at him....

Umm, Type I am sorry, I was in sleep, I thought... Actually your... I mean I don't want to.. you know it's an old habit... No, I mean you know....Tharn was not able to make sentences... He was literally nervous about calling Type by his father's name...

Type: It's okay... I know what you feel for my dad... Type turned the other side but he couldn't deny the fact that he felt jealous of his dad...

Tharn: Type... I never loved James the way I love you...

Type: Don't lie phi... I know the truth...

Tharn: came near Type's body and hugged him from the back... I swear chestnut... I never loved your dad and I also realized this recently...

Type: turned and looked at Tharn with confusion...

Tharn: Hmm I am not lying...I accept that I had feelings for him, we were very close and I used to think that I love him but now I think it's just an infatuation or maybe just a feeling, it can be anything Type but not Love...Type I know you are thinking that how suddenly my mind changed but it is not a sudden thing Type...when you went to your grandparent's house, I felt an emptiness inside which I never experienced...not when my parents abandoned me, not when James left me and not even when I was all alone here after P'san left....

when you were not with me, I felt as if someone has taken a part of my life..I knew you went there for only 3 days but I felt as if we were apart from eternity...I got so scared that what If you will refuse to return... I was worried all the time....

Your dad also loved someone else, He made your mom pregnant and then got married, I felt sad but I never felt that I will die, the way I felt when you ki... You know what I mean...

Type: You mean when I kissed Kaya ..

Tharn: Tharn's facial expression immediately changed after hearing that girl's name....Type, Don't take that name again and never remind me of that...

Type: Why are you feeling jealous that I kissed someone else...??

Tharn: Type... Tharn said in a warning tone....

Type: pouted, Okay sorry... Don't be jealous na phi... I am only yours....

Tharn: hugged Type...Yes, you are only mine, Type... I love you...

Type: Smiled ear to ear... I love you too phi...

Tharn: Broke the hug and moved towards the washroom coz he needed to pee...

Type: get up from bed immediately... Phi what will you have for breakfast??

Tharn: Something light Type, Can you ask Maria to prepare till I am getting fresh....

Type: Today I will prepare breakfast for you phi...

Tharn: opened the door and said Why??