35. Lazy Type

Type: Opened his eyes and found himself on Tharn... He smiled and kissed Tharn's cheeks...

Tharn: Who is already up a few seconds before Type, put his finger on his lips and motioned Type to kiss him on the lips too...

Type: Huh... Are you up??

Tharn: open his eyes and said Good morning baby now give me, he again motioned to kiss on the lips....

Type: Happily kissed Tharn on his lips and said Good morning phi...Type tried to get up from bed... But Tharn pulled him on his chest again..

Tharn: Stay here...

Type: put his head again on Tharn's chest... Phi what you have done wrong??

Tharn: get nervous, wha... Wwha... What?? What do you mean baby...

Type: Nothing phi, You are acting weird, you ask me to kiss you and you are even being romantic too...

Tharn: Umm No baby it's just I am in good mood.... Umm Type I want to tell you something...

Type: Yes, Phi tell me...I am dying to hear those words from you...

Tharn: Huh?? He got confused about what Type is dying to hear...Is he awake last night when I did that....

Type: I was waiting for so long to hear please tell me phi....

Tharn: Whattt?? what are you talking about??

Type: That you want me too... That you want to make love to me...

Tharn: took a deep breath after knowing it's not the same thing... Type stop being naughty in the early morning ....

Type: As if you will allow me to be naughty at night phi...You are romantic only in my imagination phi...

Tharn: Rolled his eyes.... Type tell me one thing if I treat you the same way you treat me how you will feel....If I also start imagining you in other ways or look at you with lust then how will you feel...

Type: I will feel on top of this world Phi... I am dying to see that lust in your eyes and I will love it if you do me with your eyes ....

Tharn: rolled his eyes again and thought...Thank God I didn't tell him about last night else he would have jumped on me by now... What I did was not right baby but you are way too dangerous so I can't tell you at all.....

Aaah staying with him in the same room is not a good idea....I lost control on the very first day then I don't know what I will do later... Aah, how am I gonna survive this...

Tharn and Type get up to get ready..Tharn made the bed and cleaned the room and then asked Type to take bath...

Type: Phi, Do you wanna join me...

Tharn: Baby do you wanna get a good one...

Type: You are so unromantic phi...

Tharn: ignored it and start preparing his and Type's clothes... Tharn keeps his things very neat and in the correct place...People generally call him a clean freak whereas Type didn't even fold his clothes properly keeping them in the correct place is just out of the question.....

After preparing the clothes Tharn turned to check if Type finished his bath or not but he got shocked to see Type standing with only a towel around his waist and his hair dripping water...

When first Tharn looked at Type he was shocked by seeing this beauty topless, he felt an instant blush on his face and he felt shy too but before he can turn his face to the other side and scold Type not to come like this in front of him as it is not appropriate, he saw the water on the floor dripping from Type's hair...