28. Changed

It's been two weeks since Tharn has said to Type that "I am tired good night"... Since that day Type didn't see Tharn.. either Tharn goes to the office early or comes back very late at night... Sometimes even he sleeps in the office only...

Type tries a few times to wait for Tharn but he always finds himself falling asleep and when he gets up he hears from Maria that Tharn went to his room...

Type never tried to knock on Tharn's door coz he was afraid that if Tharn ignores him he will be the one who will feel hurt and he also don't want to make any scene in front of the helpers...he don't want people to know that there is some issue between them so after few days he stopped even waiting for Tharn...

Everyday Type sends a message to Tharn before sleeping.. only one message just to remind his existence to his phi, he was afraid that if he sends more messages then maybe his phi will get annoyed...

“How are you Phi, I miss you”

“Phi, Talk to me na”

"I won't be waiting on the stairs for you, you can come back home"

" I MISS YOU"

" I MISS US"

" I will forget everything please let me see you"

" I don't understand Maths"

" Come back phi"

" I will stop loving you"

" I am sorry that I fall for you"

" What you want phi?? "

" Stop it please it hurts"

" Did I mean anything to you ever"

" I miss my dad, but I miss you more"

He keeps sending messages for two weeks and every time he waits patiently for the reply but he only gets disappointed in return...every night he cries till he falls asleep..he misses his phi a lot but his phi is not ready to show any mercy on this poor boy....

After two weeks when Type lost his patience, he decided to meet his after school, he sneaked from school to go to his phi's office...

At office...

Type: Hello, can I meet Mr. Tharn Tyler...

Receptionist: Do you have an appointment with him.. is he expecting you??

Type: with a sad face, no but I have to meet him, it's urgent...

Receptionist: Okay let me ask him...she took the phone to call...

Type: No please don't call... He thought 💭 if you call him he will know I am here and he will refuse to meet...After thinking a bit he said can you connect me to Phi Simon... He knows me very well..

Receptionist: Yes give me a moment...she called Simon and gave the phone to Type ...

Type: Hello Phi Simon, I am Type, I have something to discuss with Phi Tharn can you tell the security to let me in...

Simon: Yes Master Type sure, Wait let me inform Sir Tharn too that you are here...

Type: No, Please don't tell him.. it's a surprise... Is he free now...

Simon: Yes he is...give a call to the receptionist I will tell her to let you go...

Type: Thanks Phi... The security let him in and he went to Tharn's floor....