39.My Dirty Baby

After 3 hours Tharn came to pick up Type...he called Type and asked him to come out...

Tharn: Hello baby, How was your group study?? You didn't do anything naughty right...Tharn moves ahead to kiss Type when Type enters inside the car but Type moves his head back ..

Type: Umm I just ate garlic phi, And I didn't rinse my mouth...

Tharn: Didn't like garlic at all so pouted...Do you want to go somewhere else...

Type: why are you behaving this sweet today...

Tharn: I don't know but I just want to be like this...

Type: hmm.. Type didn't answer and asked Tharn to drive home...

At home Type didn't go to his room to avoid his phi's sweet love, he stayed in the living room where he know Tharn will not try to kiss him...Tharn also stayed down only, he read the paper, watched the news, scrolled his phone, and did his office work... He was basically waiting for Type to go up but seeing Type so involved in some series he didn't disturb him...

At the time of dinner...

Maria: Sir the food is ready...

Tharn: Type, come for dinner, and stops watching the series na...

Type: hmm Phi, coming... Type sat opposite Tharn and mostly stayed quiet during dinner...

Tharn: Umm Type, what happen why are you so silent...

Type: Nothing phi...

Tharn: Don't want to push Type so he just smiled and said okay but if there is anything please let me know...

Type finished his food and sat on the couch to watch more series...

Tharn: Type, do you wanna take walk...

Type: No phi you go..  I will watch the next episode of this series..

Tharn: pouted but he didn't force Type... He goes out to take a walk and while walking he thought why Type is in this mood...technically, I can ask him and I know if I insist he will tell me but I want him to tell me on his own...

After taking walk when he comes inside the house he didn't find Type in the living room... He wanted to watch TV then why he is not here... He went up to look for Type and find him sleeping....

Tharn sat on the bed and caressed Type's hair... You slept so soon, baby... Maybe you are tired after studying so much...

Tharn went to take bath and after changing into comfortable cloth he get inside the blanket...

He tried to sleep but he is not getting any sleep without holding Type... He moved toward Type and pulled Type towards him.. he put Type's head in his hand and hold him... When Tharn felt his eyelids are heavy and now he can't watch his baby any longer then he closed his eyes and fall asleep...

Tharn's sleep got interrupted when the warmness of Type's body detached from his body and he whined in his sleep... He tried to move closer to type but there is something soft and annoying thing in between them...

Tharn didn't want to interrupt his sleep but still, he opened his eyes to check what was coming between him and Type, and when he saw a pillow between him and Type he sighed and get up to sit...

Tharn: took a deep breath and called Type... Type...

Type: umm phii let me sleep....

Tharn: I know you are not sleeping... So stop this act and explain...