15.Broken

Tharn and San run towards Type's room and saw him sitting on the floor crying his heart out... Tharn and San felt pain in their heart seeing the boy like this... They run inside but Tharn stopped in midway and he stepped back.. San looked at him but instead of saying anything to him he looked at Type and move towards him...

San: Type...

Type: Turned and saw San, the continuous tears are flowing from his eyes, and his all face is covered with his tears....

San move ahead and sit on the floor ... He held Type's face and said Type I am sorry that I never told you this but now you know the reason why right?? Please don't cry na...

Type: I am an orphan phi ...

San: no Type ..

Tharn: heart broke by hearing this...

Type: Is looking down at his toes and said yes I am an orphan, my dad died, and my mom...I did everything to get her love, I have done so much just to get back to her, am I wrong, am I that bad that she can't love me, tell her na phi I am his son, I will stay in one corner of the house, I will work for her day night, instead of maid tell her to keep me... I will never complain phi, I will not eat much, I will not ask for clothes please tell her to love me na phi.... I can't handle this loneliness... I also want love... My mother's love... Phi please tell her na I will not be a clingy asshole son, I will behave... Type cried more and more....

San Hugged him and started rubbing his back....

Type: whyyyyyy.... Me... Whyyyy.... Phi, she told me that she loves me the most, she told me that her heart hurts when she sees me crying, she said she wants to be with me but she can't afford it...it was all lie phi...it was all lie....Type broke the hug, he looked in San's eye and said tell me what I heard was a lie please tell me once, I promise I will believe you... I promise I will behave .... Pleaseeeee....

San: wanted to lie but when he looks at Tharn then Tharn signaled him not to tell lie... And San also felt that let him face the truth else he will always get manipulated by that bitch ...

Type cried and cried until he fall asleep... San put him on the bed and goes to Tharn....

San: Tharn I need to go now, I really have some urgent things to attend please look after this kid...

Tharn: hmm Sure phi... He moved towards Type's bed, he sat on the edge of the bed and put his hand on his head .. don't cry much na Type.... You will get sick...... I am sorry I can't do anything to help you....I am here an...Tharn stayed with Type for some time then he went to his room...

Type got up late at night he felt hungry, and he saw the helper standing outside the room the helper asked him, young master, can I bring something for you to eat....I was waiting for you to get up only...what you want to eat...

Type: Generally Type demands lots of things... But when he is about to open his mouth to ask her to bring the food he remembered something and then he refused to eat... He drinks water cries and falls asleep...

Tharn: who falls asleep while doing his work, get up and saw the time oh it's 11 pm.. he came out and saw the helper whom he asked to look after Type .. Maria, Did Type ate his dinner...

Maria: No sir, he refused to eat and went to sleep...

Tharn: Oh.... Okay...tharn went to Type's room and looked at Type.... He caress his hair and then went to his room...

The next day, Tharn found the money, Diary, and Type's phone with a sorry note on his table... He checked his phone, the video was not there, he saw the diary was also in the same condition and the exact amount of money was kept which type taken from his cupboard...