18.Finding X

Tharn open his eyes and found Type on his body, He smiled and slowly get up from the bed... It was still 5 am but he felt he has already completed his sleep... When he got up from the bed he felt that his shoulder got stiff coz of this kid sleeping on his shoulder...

Tharn: stretched his hands and thought 💭💭 I should start spending more time in the gym, I guess I am getting old, I can't bear the weight of this small creature...

Tharn went to the gym to work out coz he wants himself to be more fit...on the other hand, Type's sleep gets disturbed by not having his favorite pillow on his side... He opened his eyes and looked at the watch, he pouted when he didn't get any trace of elder...

Type: ouiii where is phi tharn... Did he miss his bed so much that he went to his room in the middle of the night... Type tried to go back to sleep again but he didn't get sleep... So he got up from the bed and went to see his phi...

When Type reached Tharn's room he found the bed is empty... He got surprised where his phi went... He went down and started searching for him... He was about to go to the servant's room to ask them if they knew anything about phi.. but before he can reach the servant's quarter he saw Tharn through the transparent glass of the Gym...

Type immediately move towards Gym he knew the passcode so he entered that secret passcode and went inside...

Tharn was on the treadmill when Type shouted Phi what are you doing here in the middle of the night...

Tharn: Got scared after hearing a sudden voice... Oh, Type .... You scared me...

Type: You also scared me I was searching for you in the whole house...

Tharn: Why?? do you need anything??

Type: No, I was just wondering where did you go in the middle of the night...

Tharn: smiled, Middle of the night?? Type it's already morning...and I accidentally woke up so I thought about starting my exercise...come, you also do some exercise it's good for your health...

Type: Me.. Noo Phi... I don't do hard work... See I am already so thin I will surely get extinct like dinosaurs if I do exercise ...

Tharn: Laughed louder...From where do you get all these excuses.... Don't worry you won't extinct come and run on that treadmill...

Type: Phi....

Tharn: No phi, stop being lazy and come here...

Type: But I wanna sleep phi...

Tharn: If you wanted to sleep then why did you come here... Tharn get down from the treadmill and started wiping his sweat...

Type: umm... Now Type is thinking what to say, he can't tell Tharn that he is missing him or he got up coz Tharn was not there.... Umm... I came here coz I was searching for you I thought you started sleepwalking..... but now when I can see you here in the single piece then think I should go and sleep more...

Tharn: No, If you come here do exercise Type, see you have become so lazy and chubby.... Tharn smiled touching Type's belly...

Type: Looked at his belly .. ahh chubby... Am I looking chubby.... No phi...

Tharn: Hold Type's little belly fat and start rubbing it see.... This is fat Type... Aww, now you will be fat.... Tharn is enjoying Type's expression, obviously, he is not fat and even Tharn loves the little fat on Type's tummy....He loves touching it too, it felt good playing with the younger's chubby tummy but when he calls him fat the way the younger reacted Tharn loves that expression..