13. Dirty Revenge

Tharn did exactly what he said, Type was under surveillance, He is not alone even in the washroom.. the bodyguard is always sticking to Type, which makes him irritated but obviously, he doesn't have a say in all this...

Slowly the days turned into months and it's become a routine for Type, Type is now not against the idea of all this, coz there were times when he was in trouble and he was saved by Tharn's quick response or by his sticking bodyguard... like once Type was elected for fun committee leader in school, on the very first day he had some argument with some seniors and in frustration, those senior called Type to the meeting room in name of some urgent meeting and tried to molest him, Type came to this room when his bodyguard was in the washroom, and the senior tried to take advantage of this situation but the moment bodyguard couldn't locate Type he immediately tracked him through his phone and saved him...he beat the sit out of those boys... Then again one time Type was choked on his food, he couldn't breathe he somehow just dialed speed dial and Tharn run towards his room... That day Tharn scolded the bodyguard for not being attentive... Type admits that he is so clumsy and if no one will stay around him he won't be able to survive....every now and then Type falls from somewhere, his bodyguard is always on alert coz if Tharn will see a single scratch on Type then god can only save them from Tharn..

Acted that incident Type apologizes to Tharn and promised that he will try to be a good person for the sake of his dad...... even Tharn also apologizes to Type for being strict....

It's been two months since the incident happened and Now Tharn and Type are on good terms..

Type never complained about anything... He followed all the rules of Tharn and instead of behaving like a brat he is behaving well with people...his monthly test marks were also good...though He is not allowed to talk to his mom that frequently but Type hardly gets time for anything...

Tharn was so proud of Type that whenever San comes to meet them Tharn only talked about Type...

San is still in the Tharn coz of some legal case going on with his company... Though he doesn't like staying in Thailand but this time is different from any other time...san always says that Type reminds him of James and Tharn agrees with this... They always tell type the funny stories about James...

Type: Why are you going back phi stay here na...

San: I want to do that kiddo, but I have business there too and now when the court case I settled I have to go back .. But Yes If you want I can take you there with me..come with me, kiddo... You were born in the US only and you have a green card too... Let's go together....

Tharn: Phi...Tharn tried to stop San from giving any ideas to Type....

San: What Tharn I am also his uncle na... And Don't forget James used to trust me a lot that's why he let me take care of you... I can take care of this kiddo too..

Tharn: Looked at Type coz he still doesn't know how to say no to San but he doesn't want Type to go with San...

San: what's say Type...

Type: umm it's a tempting offer Phi but I will stay here with Sir, it feels more like home to me...

San: Aww, you have changed so much in this one-month Type... James and Tharn will be so proud of you...

Type: Thanks Phi, It's coz of Sir Tharn, He is very patient with me in the last few days...

Tharn: No Type, you were so good in the last few days... I never wanted to be strict on you... I am sorry but see at least we are on the same page now... I am happy that you understood that I just wanted to protect you...