30. What the Hell!!

Tharn was scolding Simon for his mistake... The mistake was not that big but Tharn didn't let slide a single mistake of Simon..

Simon: Sir, I am really sorry...

Tharn: you better be Simon, I think you are missing your family, tell me if you want to wrap up things here and shift permanently to your hometown....

Simon: No Sir, It's not like that...

Tharn: If it's not like that then focus on your work...Did you schedule any meetings for today..??

Simon: Remembering what Tharn told him yesterday " Why do you always schedule meetings on such short notice Simon, can't you give me some free time.. you are really useless Simon, still don't know how to do your job" ... So just to save himself from scolding this time Simon said...No sir I have not scheduled anything for today, all your meetings will be scheduled for next week...

Tharn: Wao!! How intelligent Simon, So do you want me to just come and sit in the office ... what am I supposed to do now Simon...do you want me to sit in the accounts department and count the cash coz what else I will do if there are no meetings... you are unbelievable, I don't know why even I hire you...

Simon: with puppy face.... Oh god, what he wants from me now...Sir, I... But he stopped talking when he saw Tharn's phone start ringing...

Tharn's phone rings and Simon finds an opportunity to run from the lion's den...

Tharn: Hello who is this??

Type's Grandfather and Tharn's uncle: Tharn I am James's dad... I called to inform you that I am taking Type with me ....

Tharn: Gets panic, what?? why??

Uncle: What why?? He is our grandchild why can't I take him ...

Tharn: gets angry, you realised your relationship very soon uncle, where were you when James died or when he needed you....Sorry but I am his legal guardian and I won't allow you to do that and I am sure Type also doesn't want to go... Tharn started wrapping things to leave the office so that he can stop his uncle from taking Type...

Uncle: What is the matter with you Tharn, Type only asked me to pick him up, coz he has 3 days of holiday in school and he wants to spend time with his grandparents... I called to inform you, you are behaving as if I am stealing your wife....you have lost your mind completely... Uncle disconnected the call...

Tharn: oh!! He is taking him for a few days.. Tharn comes back to his seat and sit on his chair... He took the water and gulped it in one go .... But why Type asked him to come...Is he planning to move with his grandparents?? Or will he leave me after staying with them for a few days...he started sweating and realized he needs to rest or else he will get sick ... As he didn't have any meetings so he left...

Tharn reached home but he couldn't rest coz he was not getting any sleep in his room...he called his friend....

Tharn: Doc, If I take three pills then how long I can sleep...

Doc: Have you lost your mind or what Tharn, if you will not stop taking those pills you will start experiencing panic attacks... Instead of getting rid of those pills, you are asking me to take 3 pills... Now, what happened??

Tharn: Nothing, just Type went with his grandparents and will return after 3 days... The house is looking empty as if I am the only one living here... I miss him...

Doc: Finally you said that...Tharn, Type also needs some break na.. understand the way you behave with him it will be too much for him so he also needs some change...