34. Roomies

Type settled everything in Tharn's room and now this is his room too...

Type: My room is full set now...

Tharn: My?? You adapted all this very fast baby...

Type: The moment I accept you in my life, all your things are mine too and mine everything is yours...while saying "mine everything is yours" Type seductively touched his body...

Tharn: Rolled his eyes and turned to make a bed for sleeping....

Type: Huh unromantic.....Phi.. I am feeling too excited...are you feeling the same....??

Tharn: Excited for What??

Type: Phi!! We are going to sleep together...

Tharn: smiled, So what is new in this chestnut...

Type: This is new phi... Now we are roommates and the best thing is that I love my new roommate....

Tharn: smiled widely...he love whenever Type declare his love for him...I also love my new roommate baby... Tharn pull Type near and kissed Type's forehead... Let's sleep now...

Though they have slept together so many times but today Tharn was feeling nervous... This is a kind of living relationship where people live together before marriage... It is also called the rehearsal phase....He is feeling something in his stomach but yeah he won't dare to tell this to Type else he will surely tease him...

Type: Phi, don't you think we should do the deed now...

Tharn: Deed?? What deed?? Tharn pull the blanket and cover both of them, adjust the Ac temperature, and hugged Type from behind....

Type: Yes Phi deed....you know na this is our first night as roommates ... So we should complete the ritual...

Tharn: while caressing Type's hair he asked what are you talking about Chestnut what deed and what ritual....

Type: Uff phi you are so stupid...

Tharn: TYPE...call out Type's name with his stern tone which is a kind of warning to Type ...

Type: okay sorry but why you are not understanding my hints phi... Type-faced Tharn, move his fingers on Tharn's chest and said make love to me phi....

Tharn: His eye widened after hearing this... Wha.. whattt...

Type: My friend told me phi that it feels so good..I wanna experience it too.... Type looked in eyes of Tharn... Hold his hand and put Tharn's palm on his crouch...please make love to me na phi...Type blushed after saying that but he didn't remove his eyes from Tharn...

Tharn: Took a few seconds to understand what his chestnut said and in the next moment ... Tharn pushed Type on his stomach and slapped his bum thrice.... You are getting too bold Type... Which friend is teaching you all this bullshit huh.... Don't you have a little shame left with you... Asking me to .... Shia...

Type: Aahhh phi.... My bummmmm.... Aaahhh nooo Phiiii Don't...aau aau aauu aahhh phiiiii

Tharn: You deserve this brat...

Type: hold his bum with both hands after getting slapped by his phi... he pouted, Phi you are so unromantic....Type turned towards Tharn and put his hands on Tharn's neck and hugged him... Phi please caress my bum it's paining...

Tharn: Tharn couldn't deny coz he actually slapped him hard....he moved his hands towards Type's bumm and start caressing.... Now, remember this baby, if you ever tried to be naughty then... Type didn't let Tharn complete his sentence and said...