38. Insecurity

Type: Phi please give me my clothes na...

Tharn: Sleep more baby ...

Type: Hmm but I wanna go to the washroom....

Tharn: Then go na baby...

Type: Noooo...

Tharn: Tharn opened his eyes and looked at Type in confusion...whyyy??

Type: please na Phiiii give me my clothes first...

Tharn: kissed Type's cheek.. Don't worry I won't do anything now, come back and sleep more...Now get up and go...  ...

Type: I know you will not be naughty but I am sure when I move, you will check out my naked ass and I don't want that....

Tharn: Smiled and bit his lips, but I have already seen it, baby...

Type: That's different phi, but my ass doesn't look good when I walk... It bounces because it's bulky and I don't like it.... So give me my clothes....

Tharn: Kissed Type's lips and said you are such a shameless baby....well, I have never been this pervert who checked out his baby's ass secretly but now you made me curious... Show me first, and then let me decide if I like it or not...

Type: Phi... I love when you are this shameless but I told you it's embarrassing, what if you don't like it... I wanna always look good for you...

Tharn: Took Type's trousers and gave them to him...but before leaving the end of the trouser and handing it completely over to his boyfriend he said... I am not giving you coz I don't want to see your ass or I have doubts that I won't like it... I am just giving you coz I am sure if you talk like this a little more I will lose my control and there is no way that I won't like your little, round and squeezy bum....

Type: I am a bad influence on you, Phi baby.. see you also started talking dirty....

Tharn: yeah you are too bad for my heart baby... Now go and come back fast....

Type went to the washroom but when he come back, he saw Tharn is getting ready...

Type: Phi, Where are you going....??

Tharn: I am going to the office baby, I have some important meetings, I will come early in the evening till you take a rest ...

Type: pouted ... He also went to the dresser to change...

Tharn: And where are you heading??

Type: I am also going for group study, I skipped it coz of you but you are going office so why stay here.. I need to study hard to impress my boyfriend phi baby ...

Tharn: Smiled and kissed Type's forehead... I love it when you call me phi baby ... And second you don't need to work hard, your boyfriend is already impressed by you..

Type: I love you ...

Tharn: Started fixing his tie... I love you too... Now get ready fast I will drop you...

Type: Why bother phi... My friend's place is in the opposite direction from your office.... Don't worry I will go...

Tharn: Friends?? Who is coming?? Is that girl Maya, no Taya... No what's her name who .... Is she also coming.??

Type: Understood what Tharn didn't mention after who... Phi her name is Kaya and no the girl who kissed me is not coming....

Tharn: Made a face, huh...you spoil my mood.. why did you still remember her name Type...