40. Excited

A few months later...

Mild: Type why are you making us do this... I mean this get-together, pretending to study and all...

Type: Coz tomorrow is my birthday Mild, and My phi wants to give me a party but he sucks at hiding things... I always caught him whispering with helpers, he is trying to make plans from last 10 days and I feel bad for him so I told him that I will be out for the day ... Now he can easily do the preparation for my surprise birthday party....

Lhong: yeah how thoughtful of you... And How you are gonna react...

Type: Obviously, I will be too surprised to speak... I will make him feel that this is the best birthday surprise I ever get and how much happy I am .... That's what a good boyfriend like me should do to his not-very-innovative, and unromantic boyfriend...

Mild: Unromantic...??

Type: Yeah, Since I told him about my conversation with Lhong last time where I tried to ignore him... He kind of stopped doing anything to me... He kisses me but that is also barely... Aahh he has so much self-control...

Lhong: Yeah self-control... He only has control over his dick coz I am sure he don't have any control over his mouth and hand... Fuck I still can feel his hands on my neck... The way he grabbed my neck and warned me not to feed you any negative stuff, I can't forget in this lifetime...

Mild: Yeah, You kind of deserve this Lhong... Coz of you Type ignored phi Tharn for a day and believe me Lhong the way phi loves his nong, find yourself lucky that he didn't kill you for messing up with his baby...

Lhong: Yeah Whatever...he is stupid...

Type: Hey don't you dare to say anything against my phi... I will definitely finish the unfinished task on my boyfriend's behalf... Type put his thumb in his throat and gestured to slit it...

Lhong: Easy boy... God you both are equally scary...

Mild: So how long you will be here and pretend to study...

Type: Till my phi call me and ask me to come home... I guess they will be done by 10 Pm...Phi left the house saying he is going to the office after dropping me here but I know he went directly home to decorate it... I am sure you all will get the invitation secretly... But please don't tell me I want to be surprised.... Type is really happy.. he knows his phi will make his birthday unforgettable by giving a big party and showing everyone how much he loves him...

Type went out with friends and did some shopping, and spent his day with friends by ordering a pizza technically he did all of this to pass the time so that night which he is waiting for comes fast....

Mild: Type... Type get up... Phi Tharn is here to take you....

Type: while rubbing his eyes... Umm did I fall asleep here ... Fuck what is the time...

Mild: It's 12: 15....

Type: 12:15 what?? He shouted don't wish me please I want my phi baby to wish me first...Type started wearing his shoes... Why the hell did I fall asleep phi will be upset that I didn't get home earlier.... He looked at Mild and smiled....I am going you guys too come fast....

Mild: But he didn't invite us...

Type: Yeah Liar... Now don't tell me anything I will pretend as if you are not invited... Byeee mild see you at the party...

Type took all his stuff and went out, he saw Tharn waiting in the car...

Type: Hello phi...