21. Madly in Love

Type is smiling like an idiot and especially when Tharn is near him...

Tharn: Type what happens why you are not eating anything you will be late for school nong...

Type: blushed Yes phi... I am eating.. but Type is not eating just playing with his food.. all his hunger is gone the moment he realized that he loves his phi romantically ....

Tharn: Looking at Type ... Type are you not well why are you so red .. skip the school if you are not feeling well, I will talk to your principal.... Don't worry you will not miss anything, you will get all the lecture notes and video in your email....

Type: No phi I am fine, I will go to school...

Tharn: are you sure...

Type: hmm phi Type is controlling his smile which is forming coz his phi is looking at him in worry.... How can he not blush when his phi is sitting so close and showing all love and care to him....

Tharn: oh Type stop playing with your food.... you have not even started, and looks like you will take an eternity to finish this breakfast..... Do you want something else.... Tell me I promise I won't say anything even if you want to eat junk food too..

Type: really...

Tharn: Yes Nong at least you will eat anything na... Tell me what you want...

Type is just happy to hear that his phi is ready to go against his rules also... He smiles again without any reason and Tharn understands this boy has gone mad today and if he don't start feeding him then he will not be able to finish his food...

Tharn extended his hand and took Type's plate ... Type looked at him quizically but before Type can ask anything Tharn put a spoon full of rice in Type's mouth...

Type: umm phi...

Tharn: Don't try to talk while eating, and eat fast else you will be late for school...

Type: hmm phi... Type smiled ear to ear again...

Tharn feeds Type and said let's go today I will drop you at school...

Type: shouted with full excitement, Really phi.... as if Tharn has asked him to marry him instead of asking to drop....

Tharn: yes, tharn hit Type's forehead with his finger and said coz you are behaving weird today kiddo... Come..

Type: looked at Maria and hugged her with excitement... Phi is dropping me school today...

Maria: looked at Type's back who is going behind his phi with excitement and thought...both are weird, last night they fought as if they won't see each other's face ever and now behaving as if they are only in this world...these kids...

The ride was not too interesting as Tharn was on a call with Simon during the drive and Type was trying his best not to blush.. he is blushing as if after marriage he is going out with his handsome husband for the first time instead of going to school with his so-called uncle....

Tharn stopped the car when they reached... Type pouted coz first time he is mad that his school is so near to their house...

Tharn: noticed Type's pout ... What happened kiddo...

Type: why my school is so close ...

Tharn: what?? He reach Type's face and touched his cheek why my good boy is upset about that...

Type: blushed... Nothing phi... Type is looking down with a tint of red cheeks... He is feeling shy...

Tharn: kiddo what happened to you today, why are you acting weird?? are you still mad at me... Did phi again move you from his chest at night... Didn't you get enough of phi last night...