23 .Sugar Daddy

Next day Type gets ready and comes down for breakfast... He saw his phi is also ready to go out...

Type: Good Morning phi...

Tharn: Good morning kiddo.... Did you sleep well...

Type: umm... Yeah.... He wanted to add that he missed him in his sleep coz phi's body is the best pillow for him... but he chose not to create one more embarrassing situation for him and phi...

Tharn: Type finish your breakfast, I will take you to school today...

Type: again...??

Tharn: Do you mind...??

Type: Not at all phi....Type smiled internally... Aww, I will go again with phi....

They reached school and Tharn also get down to go inside the school...

Type: phi where are you going..??

Tharn: I have to meet your principal Type ...

Type: why phi?? Did I do anything wrong...?? Did you get any complaints ...??

Tharn: made a face... No kiddo who said you did something wrong... You are my good boy... And who has the power to complain against you...I will make them regret it if they even tried to complain against you... My little chestnut can't do anything wrong...

Type: Blushed....then why are you meeting them, phi...

Tharn: Coz I have to give them cheque Type.. I am going to be one of the trustees here....that's why I came here to hand over my first donation cheque..

Type: Oh!! Okay, phi .... Then you go inside I am also going to my class...

Tharn: okay byee see you in the evening...

Type: why in the evening?? you won't say goodbye to me while going...

Tharn: kiddo you have class na... I don't know when I will come out...you are behaving as if now when we will get time to meet.... Did you forget we live in the same house...

Type: pouted .. hmm... Byeee.... Type starts walking fast towards his room while pouting his lips like a small baby....

Tharn: oh when this kid will grow up...Tharn went to the principal's office and had their meeting, the principal also called Type's homeroom teacher (Class Teacher) and discussed his progress.... Tharn is really happy to hear all the good things about Type... The teachers were also happy to see such a drastic change in someone's behavior and marks... They gave all the credit to Tharn but Tharn refused to take the credit he said My Type is always a good boy it's just the loss of his dad changed him a little but I knew Type would definitely do good with his life....Tharn also gave a signal to the principal that they should give more attention to Type and hope Type never have any issue in the school... The principal understood Tharn's point that Tharn is trying to use his power as a trustee to take better care of Type... Not in giving extra marks but give him all the opportunity which he deserve, so he can do better....

The teacher should take care of the interest of Type... Whatever he is interested in teachers should help him to grow in that field....

Tharn finished his meeting and was about to go to his car when he remembered his pouty chestnuts face.... He asked one of the teachers for Type's room and went there just to say goodbye ...

But when Tharn reached Type's room, he saw Type's friends have lifted Type on their shoulders and cheered him up...He didn't find any teacher in the class so he entered.....