12. Strict Tharn

Type: what the hell is this...

Tharn: It's your room Type...

Type: I can see that but where is the door...

Tharn: umm, I was short on some money so I sold your door... I got a very good price ...

Type: That's not funny...

Tharn: I know but how does it matter if you don't have a door....

Type: what about my privacy...

Tharn: oh come on Type, The kids who live in a one-room flat with their parents they don't even get their own room... And look at yourself you have such a big room, now don't cry for just a door...

Type: this is not done you cannot steal my privacy ...

Tharn: why do you need privacy... You are just a kid...

Type: get irritated what if I want to masturbate ...

Tharn: hmm then use washroom... And instead of thinking about what you lost think about what you got... Tharn pull Type to the vacant room and showed him the room with his new painting material... The canvas is placed near the window, there is a stand for brushes and pallets... The room is decorated as if some professional is going to work here... Type smiled coz he always wanted his painting room....

Type: He looked at the room again and said....when I last saw this room It was your Gym right...

Tharn: Yeah right see I am not crying about my Gym.....you also don't cry and look at your new room...tell me did you like it...

Type: Hmm but I am not that great painter for whom you did so much...Now where you will go for exercise....

Tharn: No problem but you will become a good one if you practice well...and I am planning to renovate the store room near the garden and make my Gym there....

Type: hmm...he thought for a few seconds and said...I also want space near the garden, I love painting the scenery...I will even try to paint the models...umm yeah I will ask my bodyguard to be my model...

Tharn: No, You are not asking anyone to be your model... Just paint the scenery....now tell me if you like this or if you want any changes here...

Type: I want my door back Mister...

Tharn: You are not getting it... Just be happy that I am giving you at least a room... If you make a fuss of this I will make you sleep with me...

Type: Looked at Tharn in anger ..when I will get my phone, I need to talk to my mom...

Tharn: Oh yes... Wait... He went inside his room and bring the phone and laptop... Take it...

Type: Oh finally.... But when he looked at his phone he gets irritated.... What did you do with my phone... Why does it have weird applications...

Tharn: oh that... It is a few tracking devices so that I can know where you are ... This phone has a few parental control apps too, coz of that you won't be able to visit restricted sites.... And I will always get the notification of all your searches so be careful...

Type: looked at Tharn in disbelief... You are joking right ....

Tharn: No your phone and Laptop are under my surveillance... And from now on, one of your bodyguards will always follow you... Even in the washroom... You will go to school and study like a normal kid... You can hang out with other kids but not outside the campus...