31.Don't leave me

Type saw Tharn going to his room... He sat there for some time quietly with Mild and then Mild also left... Type knew what he did with Kaya was not right but jealousy can make people do anything....

Type is feeling guilty for including Kaya in this ... But on the other hand, he was also thinking not to break her heart and continue this act coz he wanted to be a good grandchild for his grandparents... He wanted to fulfill their wish, his grandma told him that even if he has someone he can introduce her... She is not fully against love marriage but she doesn't want one more girl like Type's mom....

Type whose heart belongs to someone else just wanted to make everyone happy.. If he continues his act his grandparents will love him more and maybe his phi will also stop acting like this... Yeah everyone will be happy except him but who cares... Type is just scared of losing one more person from his life, his heart is not ready for one more hatred.... After thinking about all this he moved towards his room and in between, he peek inside Tharn's room...he saw Tharn sitting on his bed and looking at the Tv...

He stopped there to see what his phi is seeing coz he never saw Tharn watching this kind of movie... In the movie, a boy was hanging on the bridge and the other boy was holding his friend's hand trying to save him.. It looked like an intense drama... He saw Tharn looking at the Tv without blinking his eyes .. he found it weird but he ignored it and left....

Tharn is still sitting in the same spot though the movie finished long back...his mind was not stable, after a long time when he realized that there is nothing to watch on TV, he took a long breath and closed the Tv...

He moved towards his bed table and grabbed the bottle of sleeping pills, He took out one pill from it, and after thinking something he took one more pill, and with water he gulped both the pills...

Tharn lie down on the bed and started thinking.... Type promised that he will get married, he kissed that girl... He now loves someone else... What he told me about love was a lie... I knew it was just an infatuation... Tharn's eye started feeling heavy and in no time he fall asleep....

Tharn and Type were standing on the bridge and due to the bomb blast the bridge started collapsing, Tharn somehow held on to something to save himself from falling and he extended his hands to hold Type too...

Tharn: Type please take my hand, the area where you are standing is going to fall....

Type: No...

Tharn: Type please...hold my hand else you will fall...

Type: No I won't, Instead of holding the hand of faggot like you, I will prefer to die ... And in front of Tharn's eye the part of the bridge collapsed and with bridge Type also....

Tharn: Typeeeeee.......

Tharn shouted at the top of his voice, he was sweating like hell... He looked here and there and found himself in his room, he was not in a state to understand that it was just a dream, he started panicking.... He started feeling breathless and he tried to get up to ask for help but in a panic state he lost his balance and fell on the floor...he knew he needed a doctor else he will die... Tharn took his phone to call his doctor but he couldn't speak more than hello Doc...

Doc: Tharn... Tharn... Doc heard the heavy breathing of Tharn...Tharn you okay........

Type: who was trying to sleep when he heard Tharn's voice...Phi is calling me??... He run towards Tharn's room and saw Tharn on the floor, he was sweating and his breathing was short.... Phi what happened?Phi....Phi... Type started rubbing Tharn's back and he was about to shout for help when Tharn signalled him to hold his phone... Type saw someone on the phone...