95

Chapter 95 Died at Sixteen Years Old

The sensation spreads up from the fingertips, eventually reaching every inch of the body. Chen Ming was finally able to open his eyes, and the first thing that caught his eye was a bright electric light, dizzy with white flowers all around.

He clenched his fist and moved his leg again.

Didn't I get hit by a car?

The scene before losing consciousness is still vivid in my mind, but now I don't feel any pain.

Chen Ming tilted his head mechanically stiffly, and the person in front of him startled him: "Old...Old man, how are you..." After speaking, he stood up and looked around briefly - it was the hospital ward, next to it. Surrounded by a clean white cloth, there was a large ticking machine by the head of the bed, and wires and infusion tubes were densely intertwined. It looked like an intensive care unit.

Furthermore, Chen Ming lowered his head along the medicine tube, and was surprised to find that there was a person lying under him - not "under the body" to be precise, but sinking into that person's body. He turned his head sharply to look at the face.

Even if the water vapor on the breathing mask obscured his face, he could still recognize it. Because this face was all too familiar, it was his own.

He was haggard, pale, and lifeless, and his hair was stained with blood, which dyed the white pillowcase shockingly.

There was a sudden "hum" in his head, Chen Ming was so shocked that he was completely speechless, and only felt a deep chill quietly spreading in his heart. He could only cast his gaze at Chen Jingren beside him at a loss, with uncontrollable panic in his eyes: "I...why I...I am..."

Chen Jingren said only four short words: "You are going to die."

For a 16-year-old young man, although it can be recognized, death should always be out of reach.

Chen Ming never thought about his own life and death. When "death" suddenly jumped in front of him and grabbed his throat, he was incredulous at first, and then fell into a deeper panic and collapse. His reason and dignity were shattered at this moment, and he almost cried helplessly in front of this old man he had looked down on.

"Impossible, impossible... There must be something wrong..."

Chen Jingren raised his hand and pointed: "Have you seen the dark shadow on the white curtain?"

Chen Ming followed and looked over. It was a figure, obviously with an exaggerated neck and a high hat on his head.

Without waiting for him to ask, Chen Jingren continued, "That's white impermanence."

Chen Ming was startled, then his body began to tremble, and he moved to Chen Jingren's side tremblingly.

"It probably won't be an hour before the electrocardiogram on the instrument will be in a straight line."

There is only one hour in life...

"Aren't you proficient in this kind of thing?" Chen Ming grabbed Chen Jingren's shoulder, "You can change something if you talk to Bai Wuchang? I... I'm only sixteen... I can't be like this. …”

Chen Jingren looked up at him and asked in a deep voice, "Do you know what's wrong?"

"I know, I know I'm wrong, I'll learn Yin-Yang Numerology with you!" Chen Ming replied immediately, repeatedly admitting his mistakes, "As long as...as long as you don't let me die..." I'm going to die, at this juncture What else can't be succumbed to?

"It's useless for you to admit that you lost to panic. What I want is for you to calm down and explain exactly where you went wrong." Chen Jingren said with a stern face, he didn't buy into the perfunctory admission, "I never force you, only If you really want to learn from me, that will be useful."

Chen Mingyou was hysterical and yelled at Chen Jingren, asking him what he wanted to do to him and whether he wanted to save him. He hated the feeling that he couldn't control himself and was being played by others and applauded, even if he ended up asking for trouble.

Chen Jingren didn't say a word, waited patiently for him to vent. He lost his strength and knelt on the hospital bed and sobbed softly.

"For sixteen years, I have never wanted to be completely disappointed with you."

Chen Ming was almost in despair. He wiped the tears from his face and asked, "Sixteen years ago, why did you pick me up?"

These words seemed to open the wooden box of Chen Jingren's memory, which made his eyebrows tremble, a little moved.

He was silent for a while, and then slowly said: "When I was young, I met an expert. He only looked at my face and judged my lonely life and told all my fate. He He also said that I will pick up a child in twenty years, and I will have to use all my patience to cultivate it. This child will be fatal and ill-fated. When everything is gone, he will eventually take it back for the underworld. The long-lost Yin Soldier Order."

Chen Jingren's unrepentant gaze made Chen Ming realize that he believed that the child in the high-level population was himself.

Chen Ming gave a smile that was uglier than crying: "What a joke, how could I..."

"I did meet you twenty years later."

"It's just a coincidence."

"It's fate."

doomed.

"And you're really going to die now."

This sounds like superstition to Chen Ming. When death was imminent, he said viciously, "You speak tenderly, but you don't plan to save me at all."

When the deadline was approaching, Bai Wu used the iron hook to lift the white curtain and said to Chen Jingren, "He's probably not the kid you were looking for, he's clearly not good for either."

Chen Ming hugged his head without any hope, and formed a ball of helplessness and despair.

Nothing good? What can I argue now?

Chen Jingren had mixed feelings in his heart.

How to do? Is this unsatisfactory child really worth saving?