96

Chapter 96 Fanwai Dies at Sixteen Years Old (1/2)
dijiubook.net [Ninth Chinese Network], please bookmark the new address!
previous chapter
Ninth Chinese Network - No Ads App
next page
Chapter 96 Fanwai: Died at the age of sixteen (End)

Old Chen finally relented.

"Lie down."

"What?" Chen Ming couldn't understand.

Chen Jingren repeated the original words: "I said 'lie down'."

Chen Ming looked down at the not-so-spacious hospital bed and his unconscious body, and asked guessingly, "You told me to lie down in my body?"

"Yes."

Although he had no idea what he was going to do, Chen Ming still obeyed.

"He's going with me, what's the point of you doing this?" Bai Wuchang stretched out his pale hand and scratched the iron hook with his long light yellow nails, making a subtle but creepy sound.

Chen Jingren reached out and pressed Zhang Fu on his chest. Chen Ming immediately felt an unparalleled pressure, unable to move his body up and down, he could only wait for his eyes and looked at Lao Chen uneasily.

"I'm going to go with you for him." After speaking, Chen Jingren took out a small bottle of paste and shook it in front of his eyes, "I'll give him the rest of my Yangshou."

What?

Chen Ming suddenly made a profit - he wanted Lao Chen to save him, but not one life for another. He tried to stop Lao Chen, but this damn talisman made him obedient. He could only stare at Lao Chen with bloodshot eyes.

"That expert has already said that I might pay with my life for this." Chen Jingren twisted the bottle, poured the paste into the palm of his hand, dipped it with the index finger of his other hand, and began to rub it on Chen Ming's forehead. Putting the spell on it, "At this point, I can no longer let him make any changes. In the future, let him go alone. I hope he can become enlightened."

Bai Wuchang narrowed his eyes: "You are... borrowing a corpse to bring back the soul?"

"Who told him that he has been attracted by you to the point where his soul falls out of his body?" Chen Jingren chuckled and began to murmur, "Wandering soul, where to keep it."

don't want. I don't want your life.

"Three souls descend early, and seven souls come."

Damn, fuck, move!

"The false alarm is weird, and the true soul is lost."

It's obviously my fault, why do you want to pay with your life? That's not right... stop...

"The local land, cast this spell now, deliberately collect and search, and lead the soul to possess the body."

Every word has deeply penetrated into Chen Ming's memory and even the depths of his soul. He never took his eyes off Chen Jingren's face from beginning to end. He hoped that remorse would appear on this face that he had watched for more than ten years, and then Lao Chen could stop and let himself go with Bai Wuchang. But he didn't, not at all.

"Heaven's door is open, earth's door is open."

A drop of cloudy liquid dripped on his forehead.

"Chen Ming of the lost soul."

Chen Ming felt that he was sinking into the endless abyss.

"Quickly borrow the corpse to revive the soul."

He struggled greedily, wanting to look at Lao Chen one more second, but in the end, his sight was completely engulfed by the endless darkness.

Before his hearing was also deprived, he captured the last words that Chen Jingren said with his own ears: "Give me another hour, I have something to explain."

"Doctor, the three-bed patient in the ICU woke up and was called 'Chen Ming'." The nurse reported anxiously, "He was a little excited and didn't cooperate at all, just said he wanted to go home."

"Go home?" The doctor was also surprised after hearing this, "Where is his family?"

"Can't get in touch."

"I'll go take a look..."

When he got there, as soon as the curtain was opened, the doctor saw Chen Ming pulling off the needle tube and breathing tube from his body, including the electrodes attached to his chest, causing the instrument to emit a long series of continuous beeps.

Chen Ming ignored the obstruction and jumped out of the bed. As soon as his foot touched the ground, he immediately felt severe pain in his plastered leg, and he could only fall to the ground.

The nurse who couldn't help her was so panicked that she hurriedly grabbed him: "Oh, don't mess around, the broken bones will be misplaced and you will need to re-operate."

"Let go of me... I want to go home..." After all, he just woke up, and Chen Ming didn't have much physical strength. He struggled weakly, and the nurse didn't dare to use too much force for fear of hitting his wound.

"Any sedatives, doctor?"

"Wait first." The doctor walked over, leaned down, and patiently advised Chen Ming, "We can't contact your family right now. The person who left the information is your adoptive father. At least wait for him first—"

"Can't get in touch?" Chen Ming was even more urgent. He grabbed the doctor's collar and forced him to get closer to him, "Listen, I want to go home, my adoptive father is going to have an accident!" Trembling, the wound opened, and scarlet blood was gradually filtering through the white gauze.

"Hey, calm down first, you are so crazy."

"I'm not crazy!" Chen Ming's eyes were all red, and there was only anxiety and regret in his eyes, "Please...give me a wheelchair, I want to go home...go back to the flower shop...now, immediately, immediately!"

After all, the doctors and nurses could not beat him. They did some basic examinations and saw that the physical indicators were normal. They finally agreed to send a car and let him go back in a wheelchair. After agreeing to see him, he would return to the hospital to continue his recovery. Due to the special circumstances, the hospital was also afraid of taking responsibility and asked Chen Ming to sign it.

Although his hand was injured, Chen Ming insisted on using a wheelchair to enter the house alone. He could see at a glance that there was someone lying on the old rattan chair, with his back on his back, looking out the window calmly.

"Hey..." He didn't know how to call Lao Chen, and he choked for a while.

Nothing moved.

Moving to the road next to the old rattan chair, Chen Ming lied to himself, it was just a stupid dream when he was in a coma. …

Even after seeing Chen Jingren's lifeless face, he kept telling himself that the other party just fell asleep while basking in the sun.

"You haven't wished me a happy birthday yet..."

Chen Ming grabbed Chen Jingren's hand, it was cold.

"Wake up...don't sleep..."

He stretched his hand tremblingly beside Chen Jingren's neck, no pulse.

Tears suddenly burst, and could not be restrained any longer, dripping onto a piece of paper placed on Chen Jingren's knee. Chen Ming wanted to cry loudly, but he couldn't make a sound, so he held it in his chest, and the pain was unbearable.

Damn it... it's obviously me...

At the age of sixteen, he will be alone from now on.

He leaned forward, letting himself fall from the wheelchair and kneel heavily on the ground. The pain in his leg came, and he still knelt steadily, as if this would relieve the guilt in his heart.

After an unknown amount of time, he picked up the piece of paper that was half-soaked by his own tears, only to find the words on it—

I have sorted out the ancient books of yin and yang numerology for you. If you don't want to learn it, you can sell it for money. I can't accompany you anymore, haha, I won't be embarrassed by poor flower sellers in the future. This flower shop is for you, don't be burdened, live the life you like, and live happily.

Oh yes, although it's a bit late, happy birthday.