Chapter 45 || Wasted

Kaylee's POV

Flynn and I arrived at our hotel room and started unpacking. Axel was right, I brought too much stuff but I needed cute dresses, cute shoes, cute bikinis... Guys never understood a girl's need to look hot!

"I really hate to unpack." I complained.

"You shouldn't have brought so many things, love." Flynn laughed slightly.

"You're such a supportive boyfriend!" I rolled my eyes.

He put his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "I know other ways to show my support."

I turned around and looked at him. "Los Angeles makes you naughty. I like it!" I smiled and kissed him passionately.

He took off my bright yellow top and kissed my neck and collar bone. I unbuttoned my blue shorts and took off his white shirt. Flynn had a really nice body. He immediately laid me in the bed and we made love. After a while we got up and took a shower so we could go downstairs and meet the gang at the pool.

"I really liked this." I said smiling.

"Me too, Kay." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Flynn was so nice and sweet. I liked him a lot and he made me feel so special and unique, like I was the only girl in the world for him.

———————————————————————————————————————————————-

Flynn and I arrived at the pool and I spotted our friends hanging by it, except for Nora and Nick. I bet they were doing nerdy stuff.

"Hey Scar!" I greeted my best friend.

"You look cheery..." She raised an eyebrow. "Did you and Flynn...?"

I interrupted her. "Shhh... I don't want anyone to know."

"I got you a drink." Flynn handed me pink lemonade and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks." I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"You two are so in love!" Scarlett teased me.

I stuck my tongue out. "What about you and Zane?"

"We're fine and in love." Scarlett smiled.

"Hey!" Nick said.

"Aren't you two going to a museum or something?" I teased him and Nora.

"That's tomorrow." Nora smiled.

"What are we doing tonight?" Zane asked.

"We could go to a club?" I smiled.

"I heard club so I'm in." Axel showed up out of the blue with a big smile on his face.

"Me too." Zane put his arms around Scarlett.

"What about you two?" I asked Nick and Nora.

"I think we should engage in this social experiment." Nora smiled and held Nick's hand.

"Alright." He kissed Nora's cheek.

Flynn looked at me and smiled. "What club should we go?"

"How about Roxbury? I know someone who can let us in." I smiled and clapped my hands.

"But we're underage." Nick said.

"We just need fake IDs."

"Let's do it!" Axel said enthusiastic.

We left the hotel and went a very sketchy part of town to get fake IDs. Nick wasn't down for it but we really needed to have some fun and take risks.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

Scarlett, Nora and I were in my room getting ready to go out. I decided to wear a dark green lace dress with short sleeves and black ankle boots. Scarlett decided to wear a little black dress paired with black peep toes. Nora borrowed my long sleeved purple lace dress with black heels. We all looked great and ready to party but first we took a bunch of pictures. When we got to the lobby the guys were waiting for us.

"You look so perfect, Kaylee!" Flynn and smiled and immediately held my hand.

"Thanks." I kissed his cheek. "You look great as well." Flynn was wearing a red shirt and jeans but he looked flawless. I really do have a hot boyfriend!

"Nora... You looks incredible!" Nick kissed her and she smiled.

Scarlett and Zane just stared at each other. "You look nice!" He said.

"Thank you." Scarlett responded.

"Girls, you look hot! Can we go now?" Axel asked annoyed.

We arrived at the club and it was so wild. Everyone was drinking and dancing... and making out everywhere. Roxbury had the best DJs in town and it was a very exclusive and popular club. We were lucky the bouncer was so chill.

"I need a drink." I yelled at Flynn.

"I can go grab it for you." Flynn yelled back.

"Thanks. I want a cosmo." I smiled.

"Alright. I'll bring you a cosmo." He smiled and kissed my lips.

After a while, Nora and I went to the bathroom. Too many cosmos make me want to pee a lot.

"Flynn is so sweet to you." Nora said.

"I know. He's the sweetest!" I smiled. "But Nick treats you so nicely."

"He does and I love Nick."

"Good cause if you break his heart, I will break your nose." I said laughing.

She laughed as well. "Deal!"

Nora was actually a really nice girl and I liked her. She was perfect for Nick and I was glad they were happy.