Epilogue

Scarlett's POV

Summer was here and intended to have fun. Kaylee was upset with me but I wasn't going to let that ruin my summer vacation. I decided to spend the summer with my grandmother back in Florida and I was really excited. Nick texted me saying we should talk but I ignored it. Suddenly, the bell rang and I opened the door.

"Hey!" Zane smiled. "I heard you were going to Miami."

"It's true. I'm gonna visit my grandmother." I smiled.

"Which one? The cookie lady or the cool hipster one?" He asked.

"The cool one." I laughed slightly.

"I'm gonna miss you Scar. I thought we were gonna hang this summer."

"Well, we can skype. Besides, you need to meet your new campus and have fun. Visit Heather and make sure you don't screw up."

He smiled. "You really are special."

We hugged and I kissed his cheek. "Have a nice summer!"

"You too." He looked one last time at me and left.

Zane was always going to have a special place in my heart but right now I needed to focus on myself and have fun in Miami.

_____________________________________________________________

Nick's POV

Now that summer was here, I had to make sure I was going to have the best summer ever. I wanted to help Kaylee with her parents' situation but she was avoiding me since that awesome kiss. Plus, Heather came back and I was sure Kaylee wanted to spend some quality time with her sister. I went to my front porch and saw Nora outside my house.

"Nora!" I smiled.

"I hate fighting with you, Nick." She said with tears in her eyes.

"I hate it too. You know, I love you but I don't trust Axel."

She walked towards me. "Can we forget about Axel and make up?" She asked.

I touched her face. "Of course." I smiled and we kissed.

"I love you Nick."

"I love you too."

I forgot to mention I'm torn between her, Scarlett and Kaylee. Minor detail, right? Love was complicated and I was entering a battlefield.

_______________________________________________________________

Kaylee's POV

Since Heather came back, things were going so smooth. She was always there to listen to me and the nights were a constant sleepover. My mother decided to redecorate Heather's room so we were sharing mine.

"So how's Flynn like?" Heather asked.

"He's british, cute and very artsy. I like him a lot!" I said nonchalantly.

"What about Nick?" She looked at me.

"What about him?" I looked down.

She threw a pillow at me. "I'm your sister! You can't fool me and to be honest I know you two like each other."

"I don't wanna talk about it." I said.

"Okay. Are you still mad at Scarlett?"

"Very." She could see in my eyes I was still hurt.

"To be fair, I slept with Zane and she slapped me. When she first found me, she wanted to make sure I wasn't a junkie anymore." Heather explained.

"But why didn't she tell me the truth?" I asked.

"Because I told her not to. I should've told you myself. Besides, she was protecting you."

"Everyone seems to be protecting me."

"Just forgive her already. You two were always besties." Heather smiled.

"Maybe..." I said.

I wanted to forgive Scarlett but I was still hurt and confused. My life turned upside down! I had feelings for Nick but I was dating Flynn. Scarlett lied to me but she was being a friend. Heather was back. Growing up is so hard!

So this is the end of Never Go Out of Style! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and there will be a sequel.