Chapter 54 || Lost stars

Axel's POV

I woke up early to hit the hotel's gym and found Flynn there. He didn't look very athletic but he was in good shape, I guess.

"Sup Flynn?" I greeted him.

"Good morning, mate!" He smiled.

"Where's Kaylee?" I asked nonchalantly.

"She's with Nick. I believe he's her best mate." He said while doing some pushups.

"Best mate?" I was confused.

"Yes. You americans say 'BFF', right?"

I laughed. "Kaylee's BFF is Scarlett, not Nick."

"Well, Kaylee and Scarlett are in a fight. I heard that when girls fight we shouldn't meddle." He said.

"Why are they fighting?" I asked curious.

"Can't say, mate." He got up. "Sorry but it's a secret."

"It's okay. Have you considered trying out for the football team?"

"I don't like sports and football here is different than back home." He smiled and left.

So Kaylee and Scarlett were fighting. I had to know why. Maybe Zane knew something and didn't tell me. I would do anything to help Kaylee.

_____________________________________________________________

After the gym, I went to my room and luckily Zane was there watching football. This was my lucky day!

"Sup dude? Do you know why Scarlett and Kaylee are mad at each other?" I asked.

"That's between Kaylee and Scarlett." Zane answered quickly.

I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. "Why are you so upset? Are they fighting cause of you?" I laughed.

"Axel, mind your own business!" Zane was clearly upset.

"I just want to help Kaylee. She's been best friends with Scarlett since she was little. Must be difficult to be upset with your best friend."

"You know what's difficult? Dealing with liars! Scarlett lied to Kaylee about Heather and now they're not friends anymore. And I agree with Kaylee."

"Kaylee's sister's in town?" I was confused.

"Yeah. By the way, she looks a lot like Ellie." Zane said.

"My girlfriend Ellie?" I was even more confused.