Chapter 58 || Torn

Kaylee's POV

After I finished my stupid English exam, I spotted Axel talking to Nora and smiling. When she left, I approached him with a worried look.

"What's your deal, Axel?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He looked confused.

"You were totally hitting on Nora! She's Nick's girlfriend and he's our friend."

"He may be your friend, but not mine." He said while grabbing some books. "Besides, I wasn't flirting with Nora."

"You were." I insisted. "What about Ellie?"

"What about her?" He said nonchalantly.

"She's your girlfriend!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ex-girlfriend. I broke up with her." He said.

"Why?"

He sighed. "I wasn't in love with her." Axel looked down. "I think I'm in love with Nora."

"What?!" I was mad. "Nick loves her and you can't just steal her away from him."

"You know what, Kaylee, you love Nick so if they break up you can console him and dump Flynn. Do you think I don't know you care a little too much about Nick?"

"You're a moron! I'm not in love with Nick and I want him to be happy with Nora because they love each other." I said.

"Whatever. Just leave me alone, Kaylee!" He left immediately.

Axel was gonna hurt Nora and Nick was gonna flip if he found out about Axel liking Nora. Fuck Axel!

______________________________________________________________

The next day I arrived at school and decided to talk to Nora about Axel. She was being manipulated without knowing his true intentions.

"Good morning, Nora!" I smiled.

"Hey, Kaylee!" She greeted me but she looked sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

She sighed. "Nick argued with me because he's jealous of Axel."

"Axel is a douche! Why are you two so friendly?" I asked her.

"I'm tutoring him and he's helping me with PE." She said looking down. "Nick doesn't trust me and I don't want to date a guy who doesn't trust me."

I hugged her. "Nick loves you and Axel is manipulating you. He admitted to me that he has feelings for you so you should be careful."