Part 38

Sana's P.O.V. 

Reaching my room, I locked my door and closed my eyes, hurting about how I will tell Sidharth my decision. But I had to. We will plan and carry on our relationship and maybe, I can convince him to come with me to the city. I went and wore some clothes and was leaving my room when my phone rang. It was Abhi. Answering, I smiled saying, "Hey." "How's my princess?" He asked. "Angry. Where were you for so long?" I asked pouting. "What was her name...? Tuesday, I was with her," he said. "Who?" I asked. "I'm sure you remembered when Amitabh named his chic Saturday in KANK, right? Well, I can't remember all of their names either so I name them the day I meet them. It will ease up my brain in remembering names," he said. Chuckling, I shook my head saying, "You are such a playboy." "Guilty as charged," he said. "Abhi, why don't you find one nice girl and marry her and settle down?" I asked. "You are telling me this! The girl that doesn't believe in true love and romance etc," he said. "People change," I said smiling. "But you don't change. You have to remain my Sana, my girl. I like my darling Sana," he said. "I won't change," I said. "Great! Now, answer this, when are you coming back?" He asked. I frowned. "Abhi..." I said bending my head, "I have something to tell you. I..." My words died out when I turned around and saw Sidharth standing in my room. I frowned taken aback. "Sana? Are you alright darling?" Abhi asked. "I'll call you back later," I said hanging up. Sidharth looked at me with disappointment. "How did you get in?" I asked. "I have a spare key," he said. "But, you should have just knocked, I would have opened the door," I said putting my phone in my bag, "Are you ready?" He nodded. His silence was making me nervous. He knew my friendship with Abhi. I never hid anything from him. Then, he shouldn't be mad at me. It's not like we had something more than friendship. I left the room and went downstairs as he followed me. 

Sitting in his car, we left and the silence between us made me feel extremely uncomfortable for the first time. I looked at him as he fixed his eyes ahead and drove. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see soon," he said and continued on quietly. "Why are you so quiet?" I asked. "I'm fine," he said. "Yeah, I believe you," I said sarcastically. "Are you angry?" I asked. "Why would I be?" He asked. "I don't know. You seem angry. Ever since you came into my room, you look annoyed," I said. "You're over thinking," he said and stopped the car. I looked around and we were in front the temple. I looked at him asking, "Is this where you wanted to bring me?" "This is one place," he said and got out. I followed him. He stood outside and looked at it. "Mom would have brought me here every Sunday without fail. After praying, I would sit and take tuitions from my first teacher," he said. I smiled at his small memory. "Come," he said and sat in the car. He drove to the hospital. Sitting in the car, he said, "This was where I was born. And this is where I identified Mom's dead body." My heart broke and I held his hand. He drove to a small school. Smiling, he said, "My first school. This is where I got my initial education. I used to also work part time by that chai vendor to get extra money so I could help Mom pay tuition fees." He pointed to an old man selling tea. "Wasn't your mother a doctor as well?" I asked. "She was," he said smiling, "But she insisted that I know what hard earned money is. So, she told me to get a part time job." "Will you treat me to some tea there?" I asked. "Will you have with me?" He asked excited. I nodded. Smiling, he said, "Come." We got out the car and rain began bursting down. I smiled and opened my arms, looking up at the water falling to me. Sidharth stood, getting soaked along with me and without any pressure or over thinking, I said, "I love you Sidharth. With all my heart, with all my soul." 

I didn't stay long to observe his face and hugged him. Slowly, he hugged me back. Resting my ear on his heart, it was beating fast. Breaking the hug, he cupped my face and kissed my forehead. "I have been waiting so long to hear this," he said smiling. "I love you," I said again. "I love you too," he said and scooped me up in his arms. He began spinning around, overjoyed and excited. Sitting in the tea stall, we both trembled as water dripped off our soaking clothes. As soon as we got the tea, I sipped it and got some warmth. The man brought some hot snacks for us as well. Sidharth wasn't taking a chance to let go of my hand and continuously smiled. "Sidharth," I said, "If you don't let go of my hand, how will I eat?" He rested the glass of tea down and took one of the fritters. "Ahh..." he said and I opened my mouth. He fed me without letting my hand go. After a few minutes, he asked, "Don't you think we should tell everyone about our relationship?" I frowned. "Sidharth, I have to talk to you about something," I said. "Won't it be great? When we get married, we will have official licenses to live together and we will start our own family," he said excited and dreaming of our future. Seeing his excitement, I refrained from telling him the truth. I only just confessed my feelings, I couldn't depress him by telling him my other decision. "Hey," he said shaking my hand, "Where are you lost?" I smiled and shook my head. "I was saying that you will open whatever business you want and I will continue in the clinic. We will have four to five children..." he said and I widened my eyes exclaiming, "Four to five children!" He nodded. "Besides marrying you, it's my dream to become a father one day. I was an only child and lost my parents early but having you is making me dream of building back my own family one day. I want to have kids with you, as many as possible," he said and we chuckled, "And I know for sure that you will be the girl I spend the rest of my life with."