Part 54

Sana's P.O.V. 

After dinner and dessert, everyone were still sitting at the table, chatting and having a good time. The men were even enjoying a drink together and everyone were just excited to be here for the special occasion. It was way pass their bed time and they weren't showing any signs of going to bed early. Sidharth sat with me and intertwined our fingers. "Look at the time. Don't you all want to wake up and go sightseeing tomorrow?" Sidharth asked. "Of course. Let's go to sleep everyone. We are going to have a busy day tomorrow," Virenji said. They all got up and went to their respective rooms and I walked Sidharth to his. Leaning on the door, he said, "Aren't you going to come inside?" "I should get home. It's quite late," I said. "Five minutes only. I have something to show you," he said. "Ok," I said and we went in. He opened his suitcase and took out a ring box. Kneeling down in front of me, he held it up and opened it to reveal the most beautiful ring. "Miss Sana Kaur Gill, will you do me the honour of marrying me?" He asked. "You forgot to say please," I said teasing him. He chuckled and said, "Please?" I nodded saying, "Yes." He stood up and hugged me tightly. "I love you," I said. "I love you more," he said. He broke the hug and pecked my lips. "Aren't you going to put the ring on?" I asked. "This is pending until Sunday," he said, "Do you like it?" "I love it," I said. He kissed my forehead. I sat on the bed with him laying down, resting his head on my lap. I combed his hair with my fingers as he looked at the ring. "Tomorrow you have to come with me to select your ring," I said. "I thought you might have bought it already," he said. "I want you to be happy with it and comfortable so you will choose whichever one you want," I said. "Ok," he said. He pulled the ring out of the box and separated them. Handing them to me, he said, "Join them together." 

Confused, I took it and did as he asked. As I joined them, I was surprised to see the infinity sign forming inside. "I don't know if this is a coincidence merely but when I saw this, I knew this was the ring for you," he said. I was shocked but touched at the same time. "This is not just a coincidence. It's a sign that our love is indeed infinite," I said. "Of course," he said raising his hand and caressing the chain on my neck. He sat up and cupped my face. He first kissed my forehead, then my two eyes, next my two cheeks and joined his forehead with mine. I thirst for his lips and took the first move. I held onto his neck and kissed him. Slowly, he reciprocated it and it turned into a passionate kiss. He held onto my waist and pulled me closer. Without breaking the kiss, I went on top him and kissed him with a little aggression. He broke the kiss and began kissing my neck and shoulder lightly. My heart was racing and my hormones were partying inside me. As his kisses were coming down my chest, my phone rang. He didn't stop. "Sidharth, one second," I said and got off him. I opened my bag and answered the call which was Mom's. "Sana, the caterers are calling for the menu. What should I order?" She asked. "Umm...we are going for a Punjabi theme so, order according to that," I said. Sidharth crawled up behind me and pulled the straps off my shoulder while kissing me lightly. "Are you coming home tonight?" She asked. "Yes Mom, I'll be there in a while. You can go to sleep," I said distracted. "Ok. Don't be too late," she said. "Bye," I said and hung up. As soon as I did, he stopped. I knew he was only teasing me. I turned to him and said, "I'm going home." "What's the rush? It's early yet," he said staring intensely at me as he unbuttoned his shirt. He took it off and came closer to me. Lifting me up with one of his strong arms, he laid me down on the bed and buried his face in my neck, biting and kissing me. I knew that it would leave a mark in the morning. "Sidharth, I really have to go," I said trembling everytime he bit me. "Five minutes," he said. I allowed him to pleasure me since I wanted it as well. 

About a half an hour later, I laid in his arms and drew abstractly on his bare chest with my finger. Sighing, I said, "I should get going." He kissed my hairline and dropped his hand off of me. I sat up and fixed the straps on my dress. Looking back at him, I said, "I'll see you tomorrow." I bent back to him and quickly pecked his lips and got off the bed. I pulled down my dress and fixed my hair. Taking my bag, I left after saying my byes and good night. Smiling, I went home and straight to my room. I went to my bathroom and looked at the red spots on my neck. I have to wear a turtleneck tomorrow to cover this all up. I smiled and changed into my nightie and went to bed.