Part 46

Sana's P.O.V. 

I stood with Sidharth holding onto my body tightly for a moment, staring into his eyes to actually read what he was feeling as he glared at me angrily without blinking. His cheeks were swollen in anger and his teeth so tightly fixed to each other that they could break anytime. I too was annoyed by him for dancing with Bani but maybe I hid my jealousy way better than he was doing. He pushed me away and began spinning me around and pulled me back closer to him. Holding onto my waist, he dug his fingers into me and showed off his anger clearly. "You must like him touching you, don't you?" He asked. "He's my friend," I said. "Oh really? Does a friend touch you like that? How many of your friends touch you like this," he said and ran his hand up my back and caressed my waist. My heart raced at feeling his touch on me after so long and I shivered involuntarily. "Abhi is my best friend. He has the right to dance with me," I said swallowing my feelings and gritting my teeth. "But he has no right to touch you," he said. "Who are you trying to tell this? Why don't you look at yourself? You were pulling another girl closer and closer to you, did I ask for an explanation?" I said irritated. Somehow, this anger and irritation also felt right about him. I wasn't angry at him and named it hate but rather, I knew it was love. "I can touch her because I have the license to. She's my..." he said and I completed, "Fiancé. Then, you should exchange back and dance with her. Let me go back to Abhi." Everyone exchanged once more and went to another partner but Sidharth didn't let go of me. The two remaining danced together. "What are you doing?" I asked embarrassed. "You must be dying to dance with another man, right? Don't worry, come the next time, I'll let go of you," he said. "You've let go of me weeks ago when you decided that you don't want to continue with our relationship," I said. He stopped and looked at me with a long face. 

"Sana..." he said but I said looking away, "Save it. I don't want to hear. I only came here for Roopaji's birthday and when that's over, you will get what you asked from me the day you told me to never show you my face again." I stepped away from him and said, "Abhi is all I will ever need." I left him on the dance floor and walked away. Running to my car, I cried my heart out. "Sana," Abhi said coming to me. I hugged him tightly and cried. "Calm down," he said rubbing my back. "Why do I still love him?" I said, "I shouldn't be. He is moving on to someone else. I have to get him out of my heart now." 

Sidharth's P.O.V.

After Sana left me, Abhishek ran behind her and I also followed. Reaching the parking lot, I saw him hugging her and my blood boiled. I couldn't stand seeing them together anymore and stormed up to him with the intention of punching him to disfigure his face. "Hey," I said angrily going up to him, clenching my fist. They looked at me and slightly separated. Reaching them, I held his collar and raised my hand to hit him when Sana came in between and stopped me shouting, "Don't you dare." He acted cool behind her saying, "Relax Sana. Let me see if this ex-boyfriend of yours has any strength at all or if he can only use a girl to get another one." "You..." I said trying to get him but Sana was blocking me. "Stop it Sidharth. Don't create a scene here," she said. "Then tell him to leave," I said, "Otherwise..." "Otherwise, what?" He asked. My anger was climbing higher everytime he opened his mouth. "I am warning you Sidharth. Don't hurt Abhi," she said. "Sidharth," Bani said holding me back. "Listen, take your man and leave us alone please," Sana said to Bani. She turned to Abhishek and cupped his face making my anger skyrocket. "Let's go," she said. She sat in the car with him and left. I pulled my hand away from Bani and looked at the car driving away. "What the hell are you doing? Were you really going to hit that guy?" She asked. "You stay out of this," I said pointing my finger to her face closely, "This has nothing to do with you." "Then forget your plan and leave me out of this craziness. Do you know what you are? You're a scared and insecure coward that can neither accept that he wants a girl back in his life nor can he tell that to her. Your ego will land you in big trouble one day," she said angrily. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I got too angry tonight and took it out in the complete wrong way.