Part 43

Sidharth's P.O.V. 

As night came closer, missing Sana and not talking to her the entire day was kicking in and all I wanted to do was hug her and tell her that I'm sorry. I took out her earring from my cupboard and sat on my bed, looking at it. I smiled, remembering how crazy she went looking for it. I looked at the bed and frowned at the moments we had. I rested the earring in my side drawer and went to sleep. 

Sana's P.O.V. 

I woke up as early as five o' clock and brushed my teeth. Waking up everyday at five in the home has stuck with me and even without an alarm, I now wake up at that time everyday. I took my phone and went to the small gym Papa had built. Turning on the music on my phone, I walked on the treadmill for fifteen minutes and then did some weight lifting. After a half an hour, I was all sweating and tired. As I was leaving the gym, I met Mom. "Hey," she said surprised, looking at me, "Someone's up early." "My body got used to waking up at five everyday," I said. "That's great. And you are working out," she said. "For my diabetes," I said. She smiled at me saying, "This punishment wasn't bad afterall." She left me there and I thought, "This punishment was nothing bad at all. It was the best thing that has ever happened to me." I went to my room and bathed and got changed. For the first time, I dressed in formal clothes so that I could attend office with Mom. I did my makeup and went downstairs. Mom looked at me, stunned as she saw me. "Where are you going?" She asked. "I am going to work with you," I said. "Sana..." she started but I cut her off saying, "I have decided Mom. Running away from work and our company isn't going to reduce any stress for you so, I decided that I will join the company and help you. If you wish, I can join from a junior position and learn everything from scratch. Also, I want to start my own landscaping business." Her eyes sparkled with tears as she looked at me smiling. "Oh baby, I am so so proud of you. You have no idea how relieved and happy I am to see you like this otherwise, I was beginning to think that I am not a good mother to you," she said. Holding her hand, I said, "Mom, you are the best mother in the entire universe. I know that we don't see eye to eye on many things but that is all going to change now because I have changed. From now on, no more late night partying, no more expensive, careless shopping and no more vacations. I will work very hard from now on." "That's my girl," she said. After finishing her breakfast, she left while I was still having mine.

Sidharth's P.O.V. 

I had just reached my clinic and Bani was waiting for me with a cup of coffee. "Good morning doc," she said smiling. I froze and my heart literally skipped a beat hearing this. Only Sana called me this and I only loved it from her. "Your coffee," she said resting it on my desk. "Go and send me an email of all my appointments for today," I said. "I already did," she said. "Good, go and sit at your desk," I said. She turned around and left and as I sipped the coffee, I checked the list of names she sent me. My phone rang and surprisingly, it was Sana's Mom. "Hello," I answered. "Hello Sidharth," she said, "Am I disturbing you?" "No aunty, tell me," I said. "I just wanted to thank you for everything you did for Sana. Ever since she came back, she is a completely different person. You know, for years I have been behind her to join our company and she was never free from partying, shopping and going out but today, she decided on her own that she wants to join. All thanks to you all. Also, you fulfilled your promise and took care of her. Thank you so much," she said. I frowned. "It's ok aunty. I was only fulfilling my duty towards Sana. There is no need for thanks," I said. "Your heart is huge," she said. "Aunty, how is she?" I asked. "She is a bit sad after coming back but she is moving on and starting over. She is missing you all very badly," she said. I leaned back on my chair and closed my eyes as I gulped down my sadness. "Sir, your first patient is here," Bani said coming in. "Have a good day and if it's possible, call Sana and talk to her a bit, she will feel better," her mother said. "Thank you. Same to you," I said. I hung up and called in the patient.