Part 53

Sana's P.O.V. 

I woke up unable to control my excitement for today. Finally, I was going to meet Sidharth. I have been longing to meet him ever since I came back. I got ready in my nicest and newest dress and went downstairs. "Good morning Mom," I said hugging her at the dining table. "Good morning my baby," she said. I sat down and asked, "Have you spoken to the event manager for this weekend?" "Yes, she will be here this evening to discuss everything with you and Sidharth," she said. "Nice," I said grinning. "It feels so happy to see you like this," she said smiling. "Don't worry, just wait until you see me after I meet everyone," I said. "Everyone? Or that one?" She asked teasing me. "He as well," I said. "Hi everyone," Abhi said coming. "Abhi, where were you all these days? Have you forgotten us?" Mom asked. "Of course not. Dad had me meeting a bunch of girls to get married to," he said. "What!" I exclaimed, "And you're now telling me this?" "What's there to tell? I said no to all," he said biting into an apple. "But, don't you think it's time to get a serious girl and settle down?" Mom said. "Settle down? No thanks aunty. I'm better off as I am," he said scoffing. "As a playboy?" She asked. "Aunty, I am not a playboy. I just hate breaking girls' hearts," he said. She shook her head and got up saying, "Your generation is something else." She took her bag and as she was leaving, she turned to me and said, "Give my regards to everyone. I will personally come to meet them at the hotel later." I nodded and she left. "I still can't believe that you are getting engaged," he said sighing. "Better believe it. After today, this ring finger will no longer be empty," I said holding up my left hand. "I am so happy for you. Seriously, I have seen you go through so many different things in life but I know that this will be the best I have ever seen so far until your wedding day," he said. 

I smiled and pinched his cheeks. "What time are they arriving?" He asked. "One," I said. "Have you decided on a ring for him?" He asked. "Oh no!" I said hitting my forehead, "I completely forgot about the ring." He shook his head at me and continued to eat his apple. "Do you think I should let him choose his own ring? Or should I buy it without him?" I asked worried. "I think you should let him reach and then ask him. If you buy the ring without him and he feels bad, then..." he said. "Yes. True. I'll wait for him," I said. I ate breakfast and spent the time with Abhi while waiting for the time to go and get them. I video called Sharad when they were leaving and gave instructions to Sidharth. By now, they must be on the flight coming. My excitement and nervousness were growing. I don't know if I should be getting nervous since I love Sidharth but I guess it happens to everyone. I went to the airport about a half an hour earlier than their flight and waited. I kept looking at my watch but time moved so slow. I looked at the terminals waiting for them as I bit my nail and paced up and down. "Ma'am, time will move at its own pace. Calm down," Jojo said. I stopped and glared at him and he refrained from saying anything else. It was already five minutes after one and they still weren't here. "Where the hell are they?" I yelled. I pouted and leaned against the car, folding my arms. "Sana!" I heard and looked up. Everyone were coming out, waving at me and my knees started to feel weak. Smiling excited, I waved back at them and they came to me. Roopaji made her way first and hugged me tightly. I met everyone else and at the back were Sidharth and Sharad. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, jumping on him. He held me by my waist and lifted me off the ground. For some strange reason, my eyes welled up with tears. 

"I missed you," I said. "I missed you too," he said and rested me down. He wiped away my tears and hugged me once more. "Are we going to stand here now or are we going to go?" Sharad asked. "Shut up," I said and he smiled. I hugged him. We all got in the bus and went to the hotel. I didn't let go of Sidharth's hand for once and smiled as I looked at him silently and he looked at me with the same amount of love. He caressed my ring finger and smiled at me. Suddenly, the bus stopped and we were already at the hotel. Everyone got off and entered, gasping at the interior. The hotel manager ran up to me saying, "Welcome Ma'am." "These are all my guests so I want you and your staff taking the best care of them. They should get whatever they want. I don't want any complaints," I said. "Yes Ma'am. Their rooms are ready for them," he said. "Good," I said. Some waiters brought out a welcome drink for them all and they sipped on it as they looked around. "Where is our room?" Sidharth whispered to me. I smirked amused and turned to him. I handed him the key card and said, "That's your room." "No, I mean, our room," he said. "There is no 'our' room. It's your room," I said. "That's not a problem then, I can always make it ours," he said. "You have gotten so cheesy," I said and walked away. I invited everyone to go to their rooms and escorted them up to the floor. I made sure that everything was perfect and they all got familiar with their rooms. At last, I showed Sidharth to his room. Sighing, I said, "This is your room. Since you are the guest of honour, you get the best. You have your own private balcony and you have a view of the sea." He came up behind me and hugged me tightly. Taking a deep breath, he exhaled and said, "I missed you so badly." "I missed you too," I said. 

"I don't want to wait months to get married. Why can't we get married now? After your project, you can come back to Amritsar," he said. "It's just a few tiny months. They will pass in the blink of an eye," I said. He turned me to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I don't even want to wait that long," he said pouting. I smiled and caressed his cheek saying, "It will pass before you know it." "Urrhh..." he said complaining. He turned around and fell back on the bed with me falling on top him. He tucked my hair back and smiled at me. "Aren't you going to carry me out to see your city?" He asked. "Of course. When do you want to go?" I asked. "Umm...now?" He said. "Ok. Let's go," I said. I was about to get up but he pulled me back on him saying, "Or, we could stay here as well." I giggled and struggled out of his arms and stood up. "You should have used that idea first then. But you said go out so, we are going out," I said. I pulled him up from the bed and we left. While the sun was hot a while ago, dark clouds now started to cover the sky and slight thundering could be heard. We left the hotel and he asked, "Where is your car?" "We are going by auto," I said. He smiled at me confused and I held his hand and ran out of the hotel with him. We caught one and got inside. "Juhu beach," I said to the man and he took us there. We ate some street food while the rain began to drizzle a bit. "Mumbai's rain are really unpredictable," he said. I nodded. We walked through the markets a bit and ate as much junk as our stomachs can hold, hiding in between stalls to hide from the rain. At the end of the market, we decided to end it with some tea and found one vendor. Standing in the packed place, we ordered and sipped on the tea. Evening was already here and the rains were pouring down heavily. After much difficulty with the amount of people, we made our way back to the road and stood under a tree shelter a bit while trying to hail a taxi. No one was stopping. "I'll call Jojo," I said and took out my phone. I called him and told him where to pick us up. 

We waited there for twenty minutes before he reached and he came out with an umbrella. Sheltering us, he opened the door and we got inside. He ran back to the driver's seat and headed back for the hotel. "Ma'am, if you wanted to come out, you could have asked me," he said. "I wanted to give Sidharth a true experience of my city," I said. "Sir, I had to thank you," he said. "For what?" Sidharth asked confused. "For transforming our Sana Ma'am," he said. Glaring at him through the mirror, I said, "Jojo." Sidharth looked away amused as ever. "FYI, you didn't change me. I changed myself," I said. We went back to the hotel and instead of going inside with Sidharth, I decided to head back home. "I will be back to have dinner with you all in two hours," I said. He kissed my forehead saying, "Ok." As he was leaving, he said, "Goodbye Mr. Jojo." "Bye sir," he said. I looked at him going into the hotel and smiled. "Ma'am, are you finished? Shall we go?" Jojo asked. "Your tongue is running a bit too fast nowadays. Let's go," I said. He drove me home and I met up with our event planner. "Hi, I'm so sorry. I forgot Mom told me to meet you this evening," I said. "It's ok. I just reached. Where is your fiancé?" She asked. "He's at the hotel. I am just heading back there as well for if you want to come," I said. "Yeah, sure," she said. "Great! Just give me two minutes and I'll change and come," I said. I quickly rushed up to my room and took a bath and changed. I had no time for makeup and combing my hair and rushed back downstairs with my bag. Jojo took us back to the hotel and I seated the lady in the lobby area. I called Sidharth and asked him to come down and we waited. Within minutes, he was there and we went through the plan. "Do you think you can get this done in only one day?" He asked. "Of course. We are professionals. You will get exactly what you want," she said. "Great! Thank you," I said estatic. She left and we went to dinner with everyone in the restaurant. I specially asked everyone to order their favourite food and dessert. "Sana, you are being too nice to us," Roopaji said. "So? When I was in your town, weren't you all nice to me? You are in my city and it is my turn now," I said. As the food arrived, everyone began digging in and Sidharth suddenly started teasing me by resting his hand on my leg. I froze and glared at him, telling him through my eyes to stop. He didn't, in fact, he pinched me making me exclaimed, "Ouch!" Everyone froze and looked at me as I gulped down my saliva nervously. "Sorry, I bit my tongue," I said lying. They continued and Sidharth didn't do it again since I covered myself with a napkin. 

_________________

Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed that update! Vote, comment and share my story! Until next time! Bye!