Shihonami

idk its like 4 am and I'm very very very tired.

Shiho's POV:

I lay in bed, unable to drift away, my body is tired yet my mind stays wide awake, I can't seem to stop thinking about something.

Well, to be more specific, a someone, they're not special but, I cant just stop my mind from wandering back to them.

I wanna look at them all the time, their light brown hair, to their ocean blue eyes, their pinkish smooth lips.

Ah, I sound so cringy, I can't stop thinking about her, I meant, him!

I don't like girls, I can't like girls, what would people think of me?

My mind is a mess, I cant take it anymore, I grab my phone and check my files, Untitled.

I tap on it and I feel myself teleport and then come back to my senses in the SEKAI.

"Ah! Hello Shiho, staying up late?" Miku greets me with a question.

Luka pops out from nowhere, "Shiho? Where?"
She looks around and then locks her eyes on me.

"Shiho! Staying up late is quite unlike you." She scratches the back of her head.

"I can't stop thinking about something, I mean, my mind is just, scrambled." I bury my face in my hands.

I feels arms wrap around me and I open my eyes to see Miku hugging me.

"Shiho, feels troubled, is there anything we can do to help, if you'd like?" Miku says and lets go of me.

"I'm having problems about someone, I cant seem to stop thinking about he- I mean him."

"Shiho has boy proble-" "What were you going to say before 'I mean him' Shiho?" Luka cuts Miku off.

"N-nothing! Its nothing.." I stutter and I hate myself for it as I feel blood rush to my ears and my cheeks.

"Boy problems, more like girl problems, Shiho was definitely going to say 'her'." Luka says to Miku like I'm not just standing there.

"Well, that does make more sense.." Miku thinks to herself, "Wait what?" I stare at them in disbelief.

"Well, We quite knew, you didn't like uhm, men, you never ever talk about them nor do you even talk to them."

"But how does that-" "You always blush around girls and always tell us about how female idols are so pretty." this time I get cut off by Miku.

I get caught off guard and just crouch on the floor with my face hot and my hands covering it.

"I-I like, I think I like.." I trail off, "I don't know what to do."

I'm on the verge of tears as Luka suddenly speaks up, "Well, you should probably consider trying to tell her about your feelings, even if you think it would go wrong."

"But, I dont know if, Honami would never like me, there's no-" I cover my mouth.

"Honami eh?" Luka grins and Miku giggles.

My face is flaming at this very point and they're just smiling and laughing at me.

"This is a secret between us, we won't tell, but, I recommend telling Honami about this, would be a good idea." Luka says

"How would that be a good idea?!" I shout, "Maybe because she uh, I DONT KNOW, totally doesn't like you back."

I stare in shock, Honami? Honami likes me?

"G-gotta go now bye!" I yell out and tap my phone again.

"Do you think she'll be fine?" Miku questions Luka, "She would, don't worry, two idiots in love."

As I got back to the familiar feeling of bed I fall asleep more easily, tired.

I woke up later on with heavy feelings in my eyes, I open them.

I stare at the ceiling and happen to remember last night.

"What a headache.." I thought to myself and got up.

I checked my phone and saw a message from Honami, asking to meet up.

I replied with simple sure and went to shower, get ready and then ate.

I ready myself up for what I was gonna do and still felt a little bit embarrassed.

I grabbed my phone and earphones and I take off from the house after telling my parents where I'm going.

As I left I never really asked where we were going to meet up.

I check my phone and find out I missed a notification saying to meet over in her house?

I try not to to think much of it and just walk towards there.

As I reached it after a short jog session I knock on the door being met with an immediate reply.

"Come in, Shiho." She says and makes a hand wave towards her signaling it.

I hesitantly take my shoes off at the inside and start following her.

"What do you need, Honami?" I ask and look at her as we sat down on her couch.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say, I- uh I wanna watch a movie with you!" She says, I raise my eyebrow but shrug my shoulders and just nod.

She grabs the remote and turns the TV on and just shoves her face into her knees in embarrassment.

"You pick, alright?" She says and hands the remote over to me.

I scroll and scroll not sure what I should consider, I land on a cheesy romance movie we used to watch when we were kids and I snort.

"Wanna watch this again?" I couldn't stop myself from laughing and then I look at Honami, she looked mesmerized.

"U-uh, yeah sure!" She says finally gaining consciousness and looks back at the TV.

I tap play and it starts.

As we reached some of the scenes we both laughed, due of the cold air in the room we got a bit more closer to eachother.

She suddenly leans her head on my shoulder and I stiffen up in surprise.

I look down at her and just continue watching the movie.

"Shiho, can you pause it?" She asks and I obey, pausing the movie, she went in grabbing the remote and placing it on the coffee table.

She places her hands at my waist and makes me look at her.

"H-Honami?" I spat out in shock and felt my face heat up, looking at her sudden boldness and red face.

"Shiho, I, I like you." She says getting closer leaning in.

She looks at me blushing, and I couldn't help myself, my hands rushed to the side of her face and I kissed her.

The kiss was light yet long, she kissed me back not long after.

We had to pull away though, she looks at me with a smile and shoves her face into my neck.

I feel the heat radiating off of her, "I cant believe, you like me too.." She says into my neck
and I feel a ticklish sensation.

I giggle, "Well, I didn't think you liked me either." She laughs, "I guess we're both pretty dumb, aren't we?"

"Yup, love ya." I say, "love you too." she finishes.