Shizuairi

I'm writing this at 3 am and I'm tired so its really short sorry.

Third person POV:

"Shii-chan? I'm gonna go for a walk, if you're hungry there's food in the fridge and make sure to drink water when you're thirsty!!" Shizuku says.

"Alright, alright, goodbye sis." Shiho says and looks back at her phone.

Shizuku walks to their front door and leaves, she then walks to her right, she looks around the city and smiles.

She then sees a stray cat, "Oh..a kitty!!" she says and walks to it trying to pet it, as soon as she makes sure its comfortable she pets it.

"Good kitty, so cute.." she says while petting the furry cat, "Such soft fur!" she continues to pet it but then stops to continue going for her walk.

Though as she did she realized the cat was following her, "Little kitty, I'm sorry, you might get tired, stay here, I dont have any treats on me."

The cat tilts its head, Shizuku sighs, "Dont follow me." she says softly, the cat seemed to understood and went back to its old position.

She then continued to walk, enjoying every little thing happening, she planned to have a short stroll but she always ends up having a long walk.

As she passes through another corner she finally saw that it was getting late the sky got a bit darker, she then looked back and walked backwards.

And then.. well, she realized she was lost again, "U-uh...how did I get lost again, I know I was just walking in a straight path..except for the corners."

She then remembered she passed through an alley, she then tries to find it but it was nowhere as if it just dissapeared from thin air.

"Oh my, I guess I'll text Shiho.." she says to herself and then tries to, but the girl won't answer, she sighs.

"If I call her, it'll burden her, she's quite far away too..should I call a taxi? But that would be too expensive." she frowns, "I'm so sorry.."

She then calls the lass, "Shizuku? Why are you calling me?" the girl says, "A-Airi, I'm so sorry but I got lost again.."

"Seriously?! Uh, I'm so glad I installed a tracker on your phone..alright, I'm coming right over stay there!"

It takes a while and it was getting colder but she waited and waited, Airi showed up, "You're here, I'm so glad and so sorry."

The taller girl says and hugs the gal, she sighs and hugs her back, "Shizuku, I'm gonna be staying over, I dont want to go back since its already too dark."

"Okay!" she replies, Airi then holds her hand again as she always did and leads her back to her house.

It was a very long walk since Shizuku had somehow gotten that far, as they passed by Shizuku saw the stay cat by the street again.

"Oh..its a cat." Airi says trying to keep her distance, "This was the kitty I met earlier, he's so cute."

She pets the cat, "Lets go now!" she says, they continued to walk.

They reached the house not long after, "Shii-chan, I'm home! Also, Airi is here!!" she shouts, "Alright!" the girl replies.

"Thank you so much for always taking care of me." Shizuku says and kisses Airi's forehead, "You're such a dunce, you know that?"

Shizuku giggles and gives Airi a proper kiss on the lips for a short time.

"I love you~" Shizuku says, "Of course, I love myself too." Airi says, Shizuku pouting, "Alright, you big dork, I love you too, happy?"