Kanamafu

please request more, this is where my motivation comes from.

Third Person POV:

Kanade had a fever, she was starving herself and Mafuyu was dissapointed at herself for not realizing.

Kanade was laying down on Mafuyu's bed, when Kanade visited her earlier, she then talked about how it was such a hassle to go outside, she suddenly fell down soon after.

Mafuyu carried the pale girl to her bed, currently, she's taking care of her, she place a towel on top of her head.

She also made some soup for her, along with water, Mafuyu also changed Kanade's clothes into light ones to make sure she won't overheat.

"Kanade?" she says quietly and shakes the girl gently, the shorter girl opens her eyes, as she did, everything seemed blurry.

"M-Mafuyu?" she tried to sit up but then a head ache hit her and she held her head in pain.

"Dont get up, you have a fever, Kanade, you're just gonna hurt yourself." Kanade looks at her, "I have some soup, drink it." Mafuyu talks again.

"I'll feed it to you, just make sure to properly swallow since you're laying down." she then places the water on her desk and moves to Kanade with the bowl and spoon in her hands.

"Open your mouth." she says, Kanade sighs and opens wide, Mafuyu inserts the spoon into her mouth and Kanade drinks it.

"It tastes..really good." she says weakly, "Thank you, but please don't speak, you should just focus on drinking this first, I you feel thirsty after I'll help you sit down and drink your water okay?"

Kanade nods slightly, she opens her mouth again and this process repeats until the soup is finished, "Good job Kanade, want water?"

"Yes please.." she says, Mafuyu takes the glass with her left hand and walks back to Kanade and places her right hand on Kanade's back, pushing her a bit.

Kanade takes the glass from her hands and drink from it, Mafuyu supports her from falling back down onto her back, as she finishes she gives the glass back.

"Lay back down slowly," she says and Kanade does, "Now I'm gonna leave these in the sink for me to wash later, do you want anything else?"

Kanade shakes her head, Mafuyu leaves the room, as Kanade made sure the footsteps were gone she forced herself to get up, ignoring the dizziness and her head aching.

She gets up and nearly falls but before she did she places her hand on a desk nearby to support herself, she tries to walks outside while leaning onto objects.

As she slightly opened the door she looked outside and saw no one, she slowly opened it to not make any noise and then closed it.

She tried to tip toe but nearly fell again, her knees felt incredibly weak, she walked normally but slowly.

"What do you think you're doing out of bed?" she hears a voice from behind her say, ""U-uh.." she couldn't think of a reply and turned around.

She saw the taller girl with her arms crossed, Kanade then got on her knees and apologized, "Dont do that again, you're making me worry even more." Mafuyu says and supports Kanade, to get her to stand up.

She wrapped Kanade's arm around her shoulder for her to lean onto her as they walked back to her room.

When she finally got Kanade back onto her bed she was gonna go wash the dishes but then Kanade held her hand, "Please, can you sleep next to me? You might get sick but please.."

The pale girl begs, Mafuyu couldn't help but sigh, "Alright then you little baby, move over." she says, Kanade smiles and moves a little to the side, Mafuyu gets onto the bed.

Kanade then hugs her, shivering as the girl was cold.

"Thank you."