Kanamafu

Hahaha... It's short..

Also this is more uhh ooc Mafuyu it's for the story okay..

Mafuyu POV:

It's been years since Nightcord has formed, the group still meet up from time to time and occasionally make music a bit.

I've started living with Kanade, I enjoy spending time with her.

I always enjoy hearing her laugh, seeing her smile and so much more, I love her a lot.

I love listening to her music, I love the way she shows affection, I love everything about her.

She's the best person I could have ever met, what else could I ever need, when she's right here in my arms.

She's sleeping peacefully, adorable, I tighten my grip around her, eventually, I drift off to sleep as well.

I wake up with her hugging me tight, it's the best to just watch her sleep peacefully, I enjoy it so much, especially times where she mumbles about things.

I love everything about Kanade, why wouldn't I?

Today we're going out on a date, I decided to leave bed early to get ready.

I was ready by the time she woke up, I looked at her loving as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I love her with all of my heart, God she could just take everything I have and I still would.

Seeing her in a dress, I was at a loss for words, she looked incredible, she...she was perfect, of course she was, my darling Kanade, the one and only for me.

I wish words could describe how gorgeous she is, I wish I could describe it but nothing could come out of my mouth, I want to tell and show her my love for her.

I wish I knew how to smile properly just for her, I can smile genuinely when she's around but at times like these I struggle to.

"You look beautiful." I say, in return she smiles at me, a cute one at that, she giggles and then holds my hand, oh I was in for a ride wasn't I?

She walked alongside me and she was happily swaying our intertwined hands, we really enjoyed our time together, she loves me and I love her.

As we started eating in a cafe she ranted about making music, god was her voice adorable, I kept falling over and over, god.

No no, this isn't how I should act like, Ive never been like this..

Of course, I'll be normal again.

Kanade is indeed very pretty, I'm also incredibly happy, I enjoy spending our time together.

We did a lot and it was great, I love seeing her smile.

At the end of our day we were yet again together in bed.

"I love you, Mafuyu." She said softly, I smiled a little, "I love you too, Kanade." She tilted her head, huh..?

She sits up, so I do too, "Eh..?" I say, I cover my mouth.

Fuck, I messed up..again.

She looks at me with disbelief, "Seriously..?" She scoffs, "I-I..." I couldn't spit out a word.

The oh so colorful world turned bland, again, why do I keep repeating this..?

"Mafuyu.." she said angrily, "I-I'm sorry.." I say bluntly and look down, they stare at me.

I look at them in the eyes, "Kanade's dead, Mafuyu, when will you accept that? She's dead! Gone, she passed away years ago! I really thought you were better by now." They yell.

She looks straight at me, tears in her eyes, "Do you really love me?! Or do you just see me as Kanade? Really Mafuyu? Answer me!"

"..Mizuki...." I couldn't answer, I'm pathetic, God.

"GOD OF COURSE, YOU'VE NEVER TRIED AT ALL, TO EVER BE BETTER, TO LOVE ME AS MIZUKI, MYSELF, NOT AS KANADE." she shouts.

"I'm not Kanade..Mafuyu, I never will be, I'm not just someone you can love while thinking of another person, you cant just play with my feelings like that..why do I love you so much when you don't even truly love me back..!" She cries out.

I hurt them, again..it's all my fault, again.

"Mafuyu..I don't think I can do this anymore, I swear, this is the 50th time you've done this..I'm tired." She says hurt, they then get out of bed and go to sleep on the couch.

I sob silently, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry." I repeat over and over.

I'm a bad person, I don't deserve happiness...

I should have focused more on my studies just as mom said, maybe I'll start doing it now again, thats the best option isn't it..?

Kanade doesn't exist anymore, shes gone, I shouldn't be sad over it anymore.

Nothing I can do about it.