Emunene

REQUESTED BY _lili_nini_

SORRY FOR FALLING ASLEEP AND MAKING THIS LATE  😭😭😭💔💔😪😪😪

ttttttttttt

w

ihysm _lili_nini_

I'm working on two oneshots so sorry if I released this first, its a birthday gift for of course _lili_nini_

this is like barely written enough, the ending isn't even good because well its not even supposed to be an ending.

applied ______ ___________

Third person POV:

Emu and Nene had started dating weeks ago, their relationship was strong as ever, they spent every day together.

"Nene! Look at the pictures I have of us!" a pink haired girl said, "Oh..okay, show me." the green haired girl replied, smiling.

"You look so pretty!" Emu says, Nene blushes, "You look pretty to you know." she says, "Me? Hehe! Never as much as you." she replies with a smile but Nene couldn't help but realize the sadness in her tone.

"Emu, Are you okay?" she asks, "Huh? Yeah, of course!" the girl said, "Well, okay then.." Nene says.

The next day was the four's (wxs) meet up, in the Wonderland SEKAI, Tsukasa and Rui showed up together in their costumes aswell as Emu and Nene.

"Rui!" Emu hugged him tight, he did the same, then Tsukasa spoke up, "C'mon Emu, how 'bout me?" he said, Emu's smile dissapeared for a second, of course no one noticed, she gave him a hug aswell, he hugged her back.

She immediately got off of him and went back to Nene's side, Kaito and Miku had shown up, "Hi!" Miku waved her hand fast, "Miku! Kaito!" Tsukasa smiled.

"Nice to see all of you here, came her to practice for a play or for performing?" Kaito asked, "Not really, we just wanted to meet up, as usual." Rui said, "That's great too, mind if we join?" he said, "Nope! Not at all!" Emu replied, with a grin.

"So, Emu, how are you and Nene?" Rui asked, "Great! I love Nene so much!!" Emu hugged the girl, Nene chuckled.

Rui nods, "Well then.."

They proceeded to talk about multiple things, "So, when's our next performance?" Rui asked, "Next week." Nene replied, Tsukasa's hand brushed over Emu's shoulder, she flinched.

Tsukasa then started speaking to Nene, "Well, off topic but, Nene, I hope you and Emu have a long relationship." Nene was quite confused as to why he said that because of course he wasn't really nice type of person, he's loud, annoying and overall doesn't really do things like this.

She just shrugged it off and said a small thanks, "That reminds me, Tsukasa, do you like anyone?" Rui asks, "Uh," he looks at the two girls, then one of them. "Of course not! A star shouldn't prioritize someone over his performance!" He shouts going back to his older personality, Nene sighs.

Tsukasa places his hand on Emu's back, he smiles while talking to Rui, she looks at him and then at Nene, smiling, "I'm hungry.." she says, "Oh, well, do you wanna go now?" Nene asks, Tsukasa pats Emu's back, "Both of you are gonna leave? How about we all go together?"

Emu smiles, "No thank you! I'll just go with Nene and Rui." she replies, "Hey hey! Why are you leaving me out!" he shouts again, Emu covers her ears, immediately taking them off as soon as she realized Nene and Rui stared at her.

"Because I wanna talk to them about something! Is there a reason why I can't talk to the both of them? Hmph." she says. "Tch, fine." Tsukasa says.

"Well bye bye now!" Emu leaves, Nene and Rui do too, Kaito looks at Tsukasa, "Tsukasa, before you leave..uh wait, Miku, can you go play with the others while I talk to Tsukasa?" Miku tilts her head but then nods and runs off to somewhere.